Fcp Boston Meetup

14 members have voted

1. 1. When should we have it?

• Monday Night (March 19th)
    • Tuesday Night (March 20th)
    • Sunday afternoon (March 25th)
    • Monday Night (March 26th)
    • Tuesday Night (March 27th)

Alright my girlfriend is going to India for a 10 days so I figure it is time to have the FCP meetup. I have two poker tables and was hoping to spread a .25/.50 NL uncapped game and a $1/$2 limit dealers choice game. I have added a poll to see what days people would be able to come. If there is interest we could have games on all of these nights. Unfortunately I work on Friday and Saturday so I can't have a game on those nights but almost any other I would be willing. I live in Somerville minutes from Davis sq T stop, it should be very easy for everyone to get to even if you don't have a car. This message was Info_Bob approved.

I'm guessing there's no cap on the buy in again, lolDavis sq stop - what line is that on? I'm actually interested
red line up second to last stop on the northern end.
im interested......let me know whats going on with this.
I was thinking we could start at around 4 o'clock if we play on Sunday and maybe 7 o'clock any of the other days?

Hey Ghost, what park of worcester are you from? I used to go to school out there, and played at a tournament at some bar (purple shamrock?... its down by kelley sq.) Really soft, max of 50 people unlimited buyins for the first hour. Basically played ABC poker, and made the money every single time i played, and won 5 or 6 times.

ISAP, but I'm a good donator !If anyone is going and driving from the south shore, please pm me. I'd love to join, but transportation is a problem for me.
Where on the south shore? I'm possibly interested, although I got baseball drafts the next two sundays. Maybe during the week I'd come.
Where on the south shore? I'm possibly interested, although I got baseball drafts the next two sundays. Maybe during the week I'd come.
I'm in Marshfield. I can drive shorter distances, but up to Braintree to catch the T would be too far for me. Where are you from Theraflu ?