Monday Steak-ums

I have the rare Tuesday off, so late night stakes are in order. 5 stakes to the midnight EST $2.20 MTT on Stars. Only requirement is that I've seen you around a little, usual 50/50 no stakeback. Anyone wanting to jump in and barrage, let's do it up.Horsies:Loismusdie (Pancakelover)govikes (jbizzle333)kaveros (cllewellyn)mhoward29savagerebel (Flamin'Aces8)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the rare Tuesday off, so late night stakes are in order. 5 stakes to the midnight EST $2.20 MTT on Stars. Only requirement is that I've seen you around a little, usual 50/50 no stakeback. Anyone wanting to jump in and barrage, let's do it up.Horsies:Loismusdie (Pancakelover)govikes (jbizzle333)kaveros (cllewellyn)mhoward29
Hope your stakes do as well as you did for me BBgun :club:

I haven't played much on stars. I did a FT to PS swap for $10 a few days ago, and have onlyplayed a 0.01/0.02 cash and one heads up sng. Never played an MTT on PS yet.What should I expect? Is it possible to even build a stack?oh and we need a 5th horsie

Hope your stakes do as well as you did for me BBgun :club:
My last two times being a horsie10+1 27 man SNG, 1st for $10010+1 15k on Sunday, 106/3200 for $50 (KQ<Q9 I pushed AIPF against him blind vs blind, wild player, if Iwin I FT)
My last two times being a horsie10+1 27 man SNG, 1st for $10010+1 15k on Sunday, 106/3200 for $50 (KQ<Q9 I pushed AIPF against him blind vs blind, wild player, if Iwin I FT)
You went real deep on my $ also on FT in the $5.50