99.78% Isn't Enough!

I don't usually post but i'm home from work and all my poker playing friends are still in bed.... need to tell someone!!*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Peekman [Js Jd]lucas702: folds tommyger: calls $1M@RVIN.T.: folds mexy8000: calls $1Peekman: raises $1 to $2jok7: calls $1tommyger: calls $1mexy8000: calls $1*** FLOP *** [4d Jh 9c]Peekman: bets $1jok7: calls $1tommyger: calls $1mexy8000: calls $1*** TURN *** [4d Jh 9c] [9d]Peekman: checks jok7: checks tommyger: checks mexy8000: bets $2Peekman: calls $2jok7: raises $2 to $4tommyger: calls $4mexy8000: folds Peekman: raises $2 to $6jok7: calls $2tommyger: raises $2 to $8Betting is cappedPeekman: calls $2jok7: calls $2*** RIVER *** [4d Jh 9c 9d] [3c]Peekman: bets $2jok7: folds tommyger: raises $2 to $4Peekman: raises $2 to $6tommyger: raises $2 to $8Betting is cappedPeekman: calls $2*** SHOW DOWN ***tommyger: shows [9s 9h] (four of a kind, Nines)Peekman: shows [Js Jd] (a full house, Jacks full of Nines)Against any two hands on the river of that board i was 99.78%.............. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I gotta go out to buy a new wireless mouse!!

And I guess I will have to say it...Holdem Hi: 990 enumerated boards containing 4c 9d Jhcards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EVJs Jd 947 95.66 43 4.34 0 0.00 0.9579s 9h 43 4.34 947 95.66 0 0.00 0.043
..... well of course.... only a set on the flop... lots of things could screw it over... Why didn't you run the stats with the entire board??? Where the only possible hand that wins is if he has the 9 of Spades and the 9 of Clubs....
..... well of course.... only a set on the flop... lots of things could screw it over... Why didn't you run the stats with the entire board??? Where the only possible hand that wins is if he has the 9 of Spades and the 9 of Clubs....
That's not really how it works.Another kernel of wisdom: a full house made with a pocket pair is never the nuts. Think about it.