Daniel Is A Sick Sick Man

RealKidPoker I'm paying a guy to get his 1st tattoo. $1000 to put "Loves C---" on his arm. He's down! This is so funny wow! So fun. Tattoo guy says "I ain't never seen no ---- like dat." Haha this is hilarious wowThe tattoo artist is like the funniest guy ever he's laughing and cracking jokes the whole time. Here it is: http://plixi.com/p/56427035Ladies and gentleman. Say hello to @dommatteucci what a trooper. Courtesy of Simply Ink "exotic tattoos" haha! http://plixi.com/p/56427631----------------------So really?? $1,000 to permanently put "Loves Co*k" on you body?

----------------------So really?? $1,000 to permanently put "Loves Co*k" on you body?
Who's the guy? I didnt recognize him/his name.$1000 seems like a bargain. Wonder what he would have done for 10,000.

Total side note, a guy that plays in my poker league is a tattoo fanatic and has several poker tats already and he is willing to get my poker league logo tattoo'd on his arm if I simply pay for the tat. Been weighing the pros/cons of this for awhile and I can't really come up with that many cons other then being out a few hundo.

Total side note, a guy that plays in my poker league is a tattoo fanatic and has several poker tats already and he is willing to get my poker league logo tattoo'd on his arm if I simply pay for the tat. Been weighing the pros/cons of this for awhile and I can't really come up with that many cons other then being out a few hundo.
Why wouldnt you just get it yourself? :club: Not a tat guy?
Why wouldnt you just get it yourself? :club: Not a tat guy?
Yeah, that is way too much of a commitment to my league lolJust the thought of someone willing to let me brand them like a cattle for life with my logo is pretty dang intriguing. I think I could get some good advertising out of the deal. The kid is only 22 years old so let's say he lives to be 80 and I pay $400 for the tat that's less than 2 cents per day!

1K seems like a reasonable amount of money for something that will clearly be viewed as a mistake in the future. Most of us make choices we will regret for free or even pay out of pocket. Besides, the dude probably does actually like ****.Alan, this guy may do something you wouldn't want your poker league associated with at some point in his life. js

Alan, this guy may do something you wouldn't want your poker league associated with at some point in his life. js
any press is good press??Think of Harley Davdison tattoos. Guaranteed that 1 out of 5 of those tats make it to a mug shot at some point, not necessarily a bad thing. It's all about branding!

I love boobs. All shapes and sizes. Fleshy life giving Oedipus affirming attractive breasts are like the best things in the world. Getting a tattoo saying I love boobs would be really dumb and I'd totally regret it. Having said all that, I'm pretty sure I have a price.If the dude loves the C*** and it helps him get some action then it's like a win/win/win. boobs, even the word is awesome.

I love nachos, but I wouldn't tattoo it on my arm for $1,000.
Yeah, totally. You're way more of a music man.NACHO LOVIN'by S Jelly & W NelsonTo all the chips I've loved beforeWho traveled in and out my oven doorI'm glad corn chips came alongI dedicate this songTo all the chips I've loved beforeTo all the chips my lips caressedAnd may I say I've tasted the bestFor helping me to 'grow'I owe a lot I knowTo all the chips I've loved beforeThe seas of salsa are always flowingAnd every time I try to stayThe melted cheese streams always oozingAnd they just carry me awayTo all the chips who shared my lifeCausing someone else to now enjoy my wivesI'm glad they came alongI dedicate this songTo all the chips I've loved beforeTo all the chips who cared for meWho filled my nights with ecstasyThey line around my heartThere I'll always have a partOf all the chips I've loved beforeThe jalapenos are always burningAnd every time I try to stayThe green onions have my stomach churningAnd they just carry me awayTo all the chips we've loved beforeLeaving a ring of fire at our back doorsWe're glad they came alongWe dedicate this songTo all the chips we've NOM NOM NOM NOM

what a thought to have donelmao

1K seems like a reasonable amount of money for something that will clearly be viewed as a mistake in the future. Most of us make choices we will regret for free or even pay out of pocket. Besides, the dude probably does actually like ****.Alan, this guy may do something you wouldn't want your poker league associated with at some point in his life. js
But if Alan ever goes to jail he'll at least he'll go in with having a rep.
But if Alan ever goes to jail he'll at least he'll go in with having a rep.
Fact. Hopefully that guy Daniel got tatted doesn't go to jail anytime soon ...... unless of course he is ok with 'that'

so what is the progression after the tattoo and does daniel pay accordingly ......$1000 - get tattoo that says love ccck $10000 - touch a ccck other than your own$100,000 - let a ccck enter your mouth$1,000,000 - take a ccck into the buttocks

so what is the progression after the tattoo and does daniel pay accordingly ......$1000 - get tattoo that says love ccck $10000 - touch a ccck other than your own$100,000 - let a ccck enter your mouth$1,000,000 - take a ccck into the buttocks
Isn't there a point where the guy who's shelling out the coin is more suspect than the guy accepting it?
Isn't there a point where the guy who's shelling out the coin is more suspect than the guy accepting it?
i was thinking that from the getif i am willing to pay a guy 1k for getting that tat , then whats on my mind and who started that whole conversation, thats your ccck lover right there

My understanding is the guy who got the Tat is an actor/comedian who is preparing a pilot and the show is him doing outrageous things and this is part of the pilot.Not sure exactly how Daniel got involved but I think Daniel was with a group of friends in LA and at least one of them wanted to check out getting a tattoo and they bumped into the comedian there and that's how it happened.

I would bet alot of straights, assuming they arent wealthy, would be more likely to do 2-4, than 1.