Flopped Set, Facing Allin On Turn

Bodog 25k gtd. 330 left, avg is around 5kJust got moved to the table, so no readsHero 2100BB 3800blinds 50-100, no anteDealt to Hero in CO: 9 :club: 9 :D UTG limps, folds around, Hero raises to 300, BB calls, UTG foldsFlop (750): 10 :D 9 :) 7 :D BB checks, Hero bets 450, BB callsTurn (1650): 5 :D BB pushes all-in, Hero????????I have about 1350 left, what do you think here.....

Yep, and of those, the only hand I see being consistent with the betting is TT, and what are the odds he has that rather than an overpair? Call.

Yep, and of those, the only hand I see being consistent with the betting is TT, and what are the odds he has that rather than an overpair? Call.
He was the BB. He doesn't have an overpair here, for one. Secondly, he could easily have 86 or J8.However, he could also have T9, T7, 97, 75, 95, T5, AT, QJ, A8, etc.If we're ahead, we're usually way ahead, at least of a made hand, if we're behind, then we have a ton of outs to catch up (except vs TT).Easy call.
He was the BB. He doesn't have an overpair here, for one. Secondly, he could easily have 86 or J8.However, he could also have T9, T7, 97, 75, 95, T5, AT, QJ, A8, etc.If we're ahead, we're usually way ahead, at least of a made hand, if we're behind, then we have a ton of outs to catch up (except vs TT).Easy call.
I cant put him on that wide a range calling a standard raise, unless hero has been stealing from the SB a lot.
I cant put him on that wide a range calling a standard raise, unless hero has been stealing from the SB a lot.
So take out the hands that are worse than the sooted two gappers... 95 and T5 and J8.A BB in a low buyin tourney calling with 97, T9, AT, A8, etc is not out of the realm of possibility, as a matter of fact I'd say it's quite likely.I'd also like to had 98, T8 to his range.You certainly aren't advocating a fold here, are you?
Nooooo..the opposite. I think his calling a PF raise narrows his range enough to be virtually certain youre ahead here.
Oh ok... my point is that if OP thinks he could have 68 or J8, then he could easily have any one of the hands I listed above, and we're way ahead of a lot of those.:club: