A Couple Of Rulings If Possible...

Ok, here are a couple of scenarios that ive been asked about and unsure of, can anyone give me an official ruling? NL holdem tournies.1. Posting the wrong blinds (200/400 when the level is actually still 150/300) and the hand being played out, only for the players to realise when the smaller blinds are posted in the next hand (dont quite know how this happened). Player is asking if him and the other player who posted the wrong blinds should get something back as a third person won the hand and got more than he should have? Im sure that as the hand is over then nothing can be done but would like it confirmed.2. If a player goes all in, calling another players all in, and turns his cards over forgetting another player is still to act, what happens here?

Ok, here are a couple of scenarios that ive been asked about and unsure of, can anyone give me an official ruling? NL holdem tournies.1. Posting the wrong blinds (200/400 when the level is actually still 150/300) and the hand being played out, only for the players to realise when the smaller blinds are posted in the next hand (dont quite know how this happened). Player is asking if him and the other player who posted the wrong blinds should get something back as a third person won the hand and got more than he should have? Im sure that as the hand is over then nothing can be done but would like it confirmed.2. If a player goes all in, calling another players all in, and turns his cards over forgetting another player is still to act, what happens here?
Interesting questions! I'm no expert on these kinds of things, but I can sure say what I think should happen. 1. The blinds players, assuming they just folded their blinds preflop to a raise, should get 50 and 100 back respectively.2. The player who made the mistake should be warned, but his hand should not be declared dead (seems draconian to make him donate his chips to the pot with no chance of winning it), and the next player should get to decide what to do with the benefit of the information.