1. 1. What TV show should I watch next?

• Dexter
    • Game of Thrones
    • Mad Men
    • Sons of Anarchy
    • The Shield
    • The Wire
    • Other

Aside from the Walking Dead I pretty much don't watch a good TV show regularly. So I tend to queue up ones with multiple seasons and watch them straight through when I can.

The last couple shows I watched fully that I really enjoyed were Breaking Bad & Prison Break and I've seen all of Walking Dead up to the latest ep.

So I thought I'd poll the audience of ones I'm considering giving a whirl. If you have a better suggestion let me know.

Thanks

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i cant wait until next week when GOV is all like i dont even get why mcnulty is on the show.

The blood bank

baskets took a few episodes to get its see-legs, then was overall pretty good to very good.

If you like to just watch TV shows straight through on DVD, you can't pick Game of Thrones right now. The third season isn't even out yet and it's still ongoing.

But if you have HBO and want to watch a show along with everyone else and participate in the conversation of it, you should catch up with that because it's a great show. Third season comes out in February or March a few weeks or so before the fourth season starts.

Game of Thrones isn't even finished yet. Don't start anything that you can't watch all the way through.

The Wire is an easy #1.

i cant wait until next week when GOV is all like i dont even get why mcnulty is on the show.

Oh man. So good.

also, if you havent seen JUSTIFIED, i highly recommend you do so. i've seen the pilot maybe 7 times and its one of the best pilots in tv history. you'll be hooked instantly.

I agree wholeheartedly. I've probably watched it around the same number of times. I'd also like to add that the end of Season 4 is as good a run as a TV has ever had, IMO

Why is Tommy Lee Jones needed in this movie since this narration can easily be done through any of a number of casual comments. Take out Tommy Lee and the movie is the same? yes or no ( I love Tommy Lee Jones )

I stepped out of the theater and said to my fiance, wtf was tommy lee jones needed for?