I use to play on pacific, but stopped due to my busy schedule and what not. I actually have been getting more freetime as the summer goes on, so I was wondering if anyone can give me some info on other poker sites. I usually play Limit HE and NLHE, info on bonuses would be great, and i'd be happy to sign up under a referral for someone.*note i'll probably sign up under whoever can offer the best referral for me.Oh yea i put this post up in the online poker section but it was pretty weak, i dont think as many people bother to look at that forum so chose to repost it =P.

Use Poker Source Online to find a good poker room with a good bonus. Party Poker is a joke as far as the low limits go. Absolute has the best reloads after that. It would be cool if you would refer me.PSO: shinychickenParty: drpepper1979

www.pokersourceonline.com get 100% sign up plus some free crap. referal id: cursive34 if you want or there are others on here with one
Pokersource seems to have the best deals. They have a free gift + whatever bonus they offer. One of the gifts is 6000 PSO pts (or whatever they're called). If you pick that, you can buy a $50 American Exchange gift card (which I assume you can deposit into your online account).Also you can sign up through PSO for each site separately, so 3 sites = $150.If you go to PSO's forum, there's a code to upgrade the 6K pts to 9K.In addition, you get the X% deposit bonus from the poker site.