Official (haha) Im High Thread

So, I got to thinking. The "Official (haha) Im drunk thread" has been going for over a year, and has only reached 13 pages (I suppose 26 if youre uncool), and just a little over 500 posts.So, I figured Id start an "Im high" thread, and see how it measures up to the drunk thread.Oh, btw... Im high!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHhhm, I'm out, but I'm going to scrape a bowl just for this thread. :)I'll be back shortly.
i'm gonna roll a fatty to baptize this thread :club:
HA! You guys are awesome, but suddenly I feel like Im promoting doing drugs.That cant be bad, right?

Fine work Lori Lolli....I suggest that you include the following disclaimer:For those concerned,Please be aware that this thread may be deleted in the future for personal reasons that I cannot speak of at the moment. Please refrain from quoting any of my posts, as they could be held against me at a later date. I made this thread for entertainment purposes only, and does not reflect my personal opinion of recreational drug use. For the record, let it be known that I do not endorse or condone drug useage of any kind. I am an upstanding citizen and currently reading bible verses while helping my children with their homework.Signed, Shes gone...BCC=7.5

Fine work Lori Lolli....I suggest that you include the following disclaimer:For those concerned,Please be aware that this thread may be deleted in the future for personal reasons that I cannot speak of at the moment. Please refrain from quoting any of my posts, as they could be held against me at a later date. I made this thread for entertainment purposes only, and does not reflect my personal opinion of recreational drug use. For the record, let it be known that I do not endorse or condone drug useage of any kind. I am an upstanding citizen and currently reading bible verses while helping my children with their homework.Signed, Shes gone...BCC=7.5
Hahahahaha!Beans.. I love you!
Oh why? What went wrong?
Remember I left for a brief time and had dna delete my posts because of a certain James? Now's Beans is picking on me.
By the way, how's the headache?
Remarkable. Weed isnt just for cancer.
Remember I left for a brief time and had dna delete my posts because of a certain James? Now's Beans is picking on me.
That one went right over your head. Wasn't Hall & Oates pretty popular when you were my age?
Remarkable. Weed isnt just for cancer.
Sign me up for a bumper sticker with that tagline.
Hahahahaha!Beans.. I love you!Remember I left for a brief time and had dna delete my posts because of a certain James? Now's Beans is picking on me.Remarkable. Weed isnt just for cancer.
Right back attcha sweetie maam....
Wasn't Hall & Oates pretty popular when you were my age?
Maneater?
That one went right over your head. Wasn't Hall & Oates pretty popular when you were my age?Sign me up for a bumper sticker with that tagline.
Duh, Im high!And, yes, if youre 12.
Right back attcha sweetie maam....Maneater?
Watch out boy, she'll chew you up!

I am ChrisI am ChrisChris I amThat Chris-I-am!Than Chris-I-am!I do not likethose Drugs-U-do!Do you dogreen leafs and blow?I do not like them,Chris-I-am.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.Would you do themhere or there?I would not do themhere or there.I would not do themanywhere.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.I do not do them,Chris-I-am.Would you do themin a gym?Would you do themwith a quimm?I do not do themin a gym.I do not do themwith a quimm.I do not do themhere or there.I do not do themanywhere.I do not like green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you do theme-mailing a foxx?Would you do themwearing forty dollar socks?Not in a bank.Not with a skank.Not in a gym.Not with a quimm.I would not do them here or there.I would not do them anywhere.I would not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you? Could you?In a Ford?Smoke them! Snort them!Here they are.I would not,could not,do them in a Ford.You may like them.You will see.You may like themat a 2 a.m. pee!I would not, could not at a 2 a.m. pee.Not in a Ford! You let me be bored.I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I do not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.A McNugget! A McNugget!A Sauce! A Sauce!Could you, would you, do themin a McDonalds?Not with a McNugget! Not in a McDonalds!Not in a Ford! Chris! Let me be!I would not, could not, in a gym.I could not, would not, with a quimm.I will not do them with a skank.I will not do them in a bank.I will not do them here or there.I will not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not like them, Chris-I-am.Say!In the park?Here in the park!Would you, could you, do them walking in the park?I would not, could not, do themin the park.Would you, could you, while watching the game?I would not, could not, do themwatching the game.Not in the park. Not in a McDonalds.Not in a Ford. Not in a bank.I do not do them, Chris, you see.Not in a bank. Not in a gym.Not with a skank. Not with a quimm.I will not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere!You likegreen leafs and blow?I do notlike them,Chris-I-am.Could you, would you,with a Diet Coke?I would not,could not,with a Diet Coke!Would you, could you, do themin a Fridays?I could not, would not, do them in a Fridays.I will not, will not, do them with a Diet Coke.I will not do them walking in the park.I will not do them while watching the game.Not in the park! Not letting a shart!Not in a Ford! You let me be!I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I will not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do here or there.I do not do them ANYWHERE!I do not dogreen leafsand blow!I do not do them,Chris-I-am.You do not do them.So you say.Try them! Try them!And you may.Do them and you may, I say.Chris!If you will let me be,I will do them.You will see.

A McNugget! A McNugget!A Sauce! A Sauce!Could you, would you, do themin a McDonalds?Not with a McNugget! Not in a McDonalds!Not in a Ford! Chris! Let me be!I would not, could not, in a gym.I could not, would not, with a quimm.I will not do them with a skank.I will not do them in a bank.I will not do them here or there.I will not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not like them, Chris-I-am.
I swear to God, I dont think Ive laughed so hard in all my life!!
I am ChrisI am ChrisChris I amThat Chris-I-am!Than Chris-I-am!I do not likethose Drugs-U-do!Do you dogreen leafs and blow?I do not like them,Chris-I-am.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.Would you do themhere or there?I would not do themhere or there.I would not do themanywhere.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.I do not do them,Chris-I-am.Would you do themin a gym?Would you do themwith a quimm?I do not do themin a gym.I do not do themwith a quimm.I do not do themhere or there.I do not do themanywhere.I do not like green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you do theme-mailing a foxx?Would you do themwearing forty dollar socks?Not in a bank.Not with a skank.Not in a gym.Not with a quimm.I would not do them here or there.I would not do them anywhere.I would not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you? Could you?In a Ford?Smoke them! Snort them!Here they are.I would not,could not,do them in a Ford.You may like them.You will see.You may like themat a 2 a.m. pee!I would not, could not at a 2 a.m. pee.Not in a Ford! You let me be bored.I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I do not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.A McNugget! A McNugget!A Sauce! A Sauce!Could you, would you, do themin a McDonalds?Not with a McNugget! Not in a McDonalds!Not in a Ford! Chris! Let me be!I would not, could not, in a gym.I could not, would not, with a quimm.I will not do them with a skank.I will not do them in a bank.I will not do them here or there.I will not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not like them, Chris-I-am.Say!In the park?Here in the park!Would you, could you, do them walking in the park?I would not, could not, do themin the park.Would you, could you, while watching the game?I would not, could not, do themwatching the game.Not in the park. Not in a McDonalds.Not in a Ford. Not in a bank.I do not do them, Chris, you see.Not in a bank. Not in a gym.Not with a skank. Not with a quimm.I will not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere!You likegreen leafs and blow?I do notlike them,Chris-I-am.Could you, would you,with a Diet Coke?I would not,could not,with a Diet Coke!Would you, could you, do themin a Fridays?I could not, would not, do them in a Fridays.I will not, will not, do them with a Diet Coke.I will not do them walking in the park.I will not do them while watching the game.Not in the park! Not letting a shart!Not in a Ford! You let me be!I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I will not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do here or there.I do not do them ANYWHERE!I do not dogreen leafsand blow!I do not do them,Chris-I-am.You do not do them.So you say.Try them! Try them!And you may.Do them and you may, I say.Chris!If you will let me be,I will do them.You will see.
loser all the cool kids get high
Either this thread has to be deleted or I need to move about 10,000 posts here.
So what youre saying is you and you alone could pass the Im drunk thread with ease?Niiiiiice
So what youre saying is you and you alone could pass the Im drunk thread with ease?Niiiiiice
It's a pretty safe bet that anything I posted after 6pm Central time on a weekday or all day Saturday and Sunday qualifies for this thread. It's also a pretty safe bet that anything I post high makes even less sense than those things I post straight so it definitely wouldn't be worth reading.
It's a pretty safe bet that anything I posted after 6pm Central time on a weekday or all day Saturday and Sunday qualifies for this thread. It's also a pretty safe bet that anything I post high makes even less sense than those things I post straight so it definitely wouldn't be worth reading.
tsk tsk tsk

i'm high and watching last nights episode of Heroes, pretty cool show, kinda like a pretense of X-men with more drama.does that sentence make sense?