Things/people That Are Overexposed Or Underexposed.

Overexposed:

Progressive Insurance Lady

Jennifer Aniston

English Royals.

Dutch Boyd

Underexposed:

entertaining internet poker for Americans

Full Contact Poker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe if the poker themed screenplay received 4 or 5 honors instead of just 3 it would get more exposure.

Sounds like not watching the local news will solve about 65% of your daily annoyances.

krablar was amended out of the bylaws in 2011. you need a quorum to even hold a vote and you need a three fifths majority to pass the resolution. jesus man what were those retreats in phoenix for if n

who authorized you to start a thread in off topic? there was no vote of the elder council. you did not pay tribute to the statute of JoeyJoJo. this is a gross violation of article 4, paragraph 3, subparagraph e of the FCP Off Topic Forum Bylaws.

who authorized you to start a thread in off topic? there was no vote of the elder council. you did not pay tribute to the statute of JoeyJoJo. this is a gross violation of article 4, paragraph 3, subparagraph e of the FCP Off Topic Forum Bylaws.

I did. Vegas Knights has free reign here. So saith Krablar.

I did. Vegas Knights has free reign here. So saith Krablar.

krablar was amended out of the bylaws in 2011. you need a quorum to even hold a vote and you need a three fifths majority to pass the resolution. jesus man what were those retreats in phoenix for if not to avoid situations like this.

• Like 3

krablar was amended out of the bylaws in 2011.

I know we have a lot of fun around here, Austin. Joking and making merry. But, can I be serious, for a moment? If you ever even suggest Krablar is amended out of anything, ever again. I will destroy everything you hold dear.

• Like 2

Overexposed:

Steve Harvey

TV weather persons

Stories about the weather on the national news programs.

Underexposed:

Investigative reporting (if any exists) as to who was behind "Black Friday".

Underexposed :...Vegas Knights...

Maybe if the poker themed screenplay received 4 or 5 honors instead of just 3 it would get more exposure.
  • Like 11

I'm developing a twitch because I think that Vegas Knights actually just made a joke about himself. How is that even possible? Is that a fake account or something?

I don't think I've ever witnessed someone with absolutely zero common sense come out from behind the curtain before.

I'm developing a twitch because I think that Vegas Knights actually just made a joke about himself. How is that even possible? Is that a fake account or something?

I think big d gave himself away.

• Like 1

I think big d gave himself away.

This is an excellent point. That trolling would be BigD level.

KRABLAR IS DEAD AND GONE. A RELIC OF A DARK AGE OF THIS FORUM AND IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO SPEAK ITS NAME.

My name is Tilty and I still can't help playing the Krablar in certain spots. And, yes, it is still magical.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...