The Hottest Of Takes

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they'll take care of that for you when their daughter tells them you've been Liking all her beach pictures.

OK, so I just looked into the new methods a little bit, and am 100% sold. Apparently the problem isn't that they are nurfed out or worse, it's that parents don't understand them, and find them confusi

I think what ever black man said that, has learned how to tap dance for the white folk masterfully. Keep getting that paper, buddy!

Here is a hot take that's going to rattle a lot of feathers here, geographically:

Corn is terrible. And I'm not talking about GM food crops, corn politics, or HFCS or any of this other nonsense. I'm talking straight-up, corn is trash.

• Like 1

Honestly, i dont see anything wrong with what brian williams did.

I think more people should do stuff like that. There are three reasons to join the military/police: 1) you are too poor to go to college, 2) you are a racist or psycho and want to kill innocent people, or 3) you want to impress the trashiest girls in the south.

Now, that's fine and all, but as a member of the highest tax bracket, I'm the one who has to pay for your trashy blowjobs, so I'm all for anyone ruining 1/3 of that setup by making up the same bullshit stories that actual service people do, but without me having to buy them tens of thousands of dollars worth of tan compression shirts.

Underarmor is for Winners, plain and simple. You want to jack each other off in a foxhole in the middle of the desert, do it in a cotton t-shirt, you country rube. The last military Winner was Dan Bilzarian, and he was kicked out for it.

• Like 4

Bruce Jenner needs psychiatric intervention much more than he needs "gender modification".

The American public fawning all over him for his decision highlights the PC bullshit of a society we live in better than anything else could.

• Like 1

Bruce Jenner needs psychiatric intervention much more than he needs "gender modification".

The American public fawning all over him for his decision highlights the PC bullshit of a society we live in better than anything else could.

I didn't watch, but, why?

I didn't watch, but, why?

I didn't watch the Diane Sawyer interview either because I don't care what the hell he decides to do with his life. If he wants to lop off his penis, more power to him. But all weekend and this morning every talk show, new broadcast, my Twitter feed and every where else is just going on and on about how courageous he is for being true to himself.

I would be more impressed if he just did what he's going to do in private and lived his life rather than creating a media buzz while pimping his upcoming book.

Cmon tilty, he's a public figure and formerly beloved American figure. He can't just show up in a dress with boobs. People are gonna want answers. So he did a big interview and got it all out there

• Like 1

Cmon tilty, he's a public figure and formerly beloved American figure. He can't just show up in a dress with boobs. People are gonna want answers. So he did a big interview and got it all out there

So he can sell more books.

She said she's been transitioning for 25 years. I wonder how impressed you were 10 years ago?

STFU you know what I meant. It's my hot take,I don't give a fck if you agree.

• Like 1