On Line Cash Poll

On Line Cash - Any / All online sites  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Most cash ever on line at one time?

• less than 500
    • 500 to 1000
    • 1000 to 2500
    • 2500 to 5000
    • 5000 to 7500
    • more than 7500
  2. 2. How much do you currently have on line now?

• less than 500
    • 500 to 1000
    • 1000 to 2500
    • 2500 to 5000
    • 5000 to 7500
    • more than 7500
  3. 3. How much before the recent Gaming Bill?

• less than 500
    • 500 to 1000
    • 1000 to 2500
    • 2500 to 5000
    • 5000 to 7500
    • more than 7500

interesting poll, I have more money online it looks like then most but never put more then 500 online at one time. Guess i just don't have enough gamble in me or to stubborn on bankroll mangement to do it.

interesting poll, I have more money online it looks like then most but never put more then 500 online at one time. Guess i just don't have enough gamble in me or to stubborn on bankroll mangement to do it.
And that's a damn shame too...Should be playing more.

I had over $3000 in my Party account and now I have $20. I still have a few hundred in FCP, but I'm not sure if I'm going to just play with that, or move money into another site like Full Tilt or Bodog.GWCGWC - I didn't want to jump ship, but Party kinda forced my hand.

I had over 7500 before and I'm not taking out a dime because of the stupid gambling bill. Just gonna make my usual monthly withdrawal of profit. All these people rushing to take their money out is funny.

DADI did put some money back into my stars account, I hated having the feeling I was shortstacked at the $1/$2 tables.....LOL!

Before the online gaming bill, I was withdrawing every week to keep no more than 15k online. Since the bill, I have continued to do the same. I'm considering keeping more online now that the bill has passed, in case it gets harder to deposit.erac

And that's a damn shame too...Should be playing more.
My god!!JMoney, how the hell have you accumulated nearly 1000 posts in less than a month??!Good thing your avatar is easy on the eyes.
yea, I wouldn't want Canadian money either.jk, you know I love you guys.
...and Canada loves Balloon Guy :club:

Ill admit that i had 3500 online before the bill and once they passed it i took off 3000 in panic.... i have 1600 now and im about to pull 1100 off becuase firepay is ****ing us over now and i live in maryland so i cant use neteller and a check from full tilt has around $40 in fees and i dont want a check that says Full Tilt Poker on it due to tax reasons

I had over 7500 before and I'm not taking out a dime because of the stupid gambling bill. Just gonna make my usual monthly withdrawal of profit. All these people rushing to take their money out is funny.
finally a voice of reason

Closing in on 300 and the numbers are leveling out quite a bit from before.Still...looks like a large number bailed, at least temporarily after the gaming bill fiasco, IF everyone answered honestly.hmmmmmmm :club:

The only change I made after the gambling bill was withdrawing my money from Party. I did that for 2 reasons. 1) They're reportedly shutting out U.S. players soon (though I may have withdrawn a little early, I felt it was best to just get it over with). 2) For reasons I don't wish to get into, I was unable to use my Neteller account on Party and I was using direct deposit through my bank. Even if Party decided to continue in the U.S. market, I undoubtedly will not be able to use the direct bank deposit option anymore anyway...so I decided that I just had to give up on them. Which is a shame, but there's not much I can do about.Interestingly enough, before the gambling bill went through I'd been doing some cutting down of my online roll anyway for various reasons and had taken a solid chunk of my poker money and put it in a savings account. I do not however, intend to let the bill effect my use of the money that I decided to keep online for poker play.

finally a voice of reason
To me a voice of reason would be: Take it all out, and just keep in what you need until everything is sorted out. Its not like it takes more than 10 seconds to deposit, for me at least? (unless you need like, more than 10K/day to play with or something? And if you do, you prob have higher deposit limits anyway)But whatever, I don't think its a big deal. We're all fine, lets just pray party doesn't shut down or I will cry :)Mark