• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been perplexed about the avatar thing. Why do people choose comics, animals, sports teams, celebrities, etc? Before finally putting up my own picture, I used Layne Flack, flowers and a picture where I use to hang out as a teen: Magen's Bay, St. Thomas, USVI.Then, I decided one day to take a picture of me and since then, I have always used my own picture.I like it best when I see the face of the author. I can imagine the voice and the statements seem so personal.However, I know for most of you, there is an appeal of having hot chicks posted through out the forum, so I know that the bouncing boobs and bare bums will never go away.

I have always been perplexed about the avatar thing. Why do people choose comics, animals, sports teams, celebrities, etc? Before finally putting up my own picture, I used Layne Flack, flowers and a picture where I use to hang out as a teen: Magen's Bay, St. Thomas, USVI.
I dunno why do we? =/

My current avatar was a contest runner up. I was looking for a new Stars avatar and had a bunch of great posters come up w/ great ideas. I chose this logo from Gallo as my Stars logo...2001322137292102930_rs.jpgI also like Wandigo's logo too...so I chose it for my avatar here.If/when I become a "famous" player, then maybe I'll post a pic of myself etc. Otherwise, I like to keep myself somewhat anonymous...so u can keep guessing just how sexy I am!If I didn't have the sweet s7s logo I would currently use my sig OBV!

I dunno why do we? =/
I had Layne Flack up for two reasons... after watching him play in the first season of the WPT, I decided to start playing myself because he made it look fun (beforehand, the game seemed so serious.) Second reason... I had this huge crush on him. I thought he was totally hot. This idolizing has completely waned.
I had Layne Flack up for two reasons... after watching him play in the first season of the WPT, I decided to start playing myself because he made it look fun (beforehand, the game seemed so serious.) Second reason... I had this huge crush on him. I thought he was totally hot. This idolizing has completely waned.
Its ok Theresa, I was crushing on Layne for awhile too :club:

Autographed by DN himself Deuce of Clubs. Red Hot Poker Tour event in Hamilton, February 2006.

Why the 2 of Clubs?
My dog's name is Deuce. He is B&W. We have a cool deuce of clubs painting hanging beside my poker table. Seemed a slightly (il)logical choice. Besides, I didn't want to use the traditional seven or ten.

Does anyone know if your allowed to change your avatar on PStars after you've already chosen one. I've tried but it says I can't anymore does anyone know if you can do anything to change it like e-mail them or anything?

Does anyone know if your allowed to change your avatar on PStars after you've already chosen one. I've tried but it says I can't anymore does anyone know if you can do anything to change it like e-mail them or anything?
you should be allowed to change it once, unless they changed that rule in the last year
Bouncing bewbies are always nice, but other than that, what makes a "good" avatar?
A friend of mine made this one for me. Obv I'm a UofA grad.Mark