What Do You Look For When Choosing A Table?

I was just sitting here thinking, what do other people look for when choosing a game? For ex: I usually play $100NL short handed. If I see a table with one seat open, and everyone has $50 (half of the full buy-in) then I prefer to sit at these tables. They either play way too tight, or way too loose for the most part. Lots of players to the flop, high pot sizes, and recognizing easy players are all other factors. Is there anything you guys look for specifically?

I was just sitting here thinking, what do other people look for when choosing a game? For ex: I usually play $100NL short handed. If I see a table with one seat open, and everyone has $50 (half of the full buy-in) then I prefer to sit at these tables. They either play way too tight, or way too loose for the most part. Lots of players to the flop, high pot sizes, and recognizing easy players are all other factors. Is there anything you guys look for specifically?
the search function works wonders.... other than that...A high percentage of players to the flop and the largest pots.