Hey guys, been down to vegas twice now since ive been 21 and did very well at the 2/5 across the city. Im going to go down for a week (maybe 2) near the end of may just to play the 2/5. Mostly at the Bellagio, but will spread around a bit.I understand all about variance and realize that for me to be up over $1500 in just 20 hours of playing is +variance, I was wondering if you guys could tell me what a good NL player can expect as an avg hourly income off $2/5 NL.Mine is at $75/hr right now but is obviously way higher than the average if I were to play for say 1,000 hours. Is $40/hr too much to expect on average? What do you think?No im not trying to TP/MM just going to go down for a week to chill out and play some poker, i'm just curious as to what a good expected avg hourly rate for a soft 2/5 NL game would be.- J

Hey guys, been down to vegas twice now since ive been 21 and did very well at the 2/5 across the city. Im going to go down for a week (maybe 2) near the end of may just to play the 2/5. Mostly at the Bellagio, but will spread around a bit.I understand all about variance and realize that for me to be up over $1500 in just 20 hours of playing is +variance, I was wondering if you guys could tell me what a good NL player can expect as an avg hourly income off $2/5 NL.Mine is at $75/hr right now but is obviously way higher than the average if I were to play for say 1,000 hours. Is $40/hr too much to expect on average? What do you think?No im not trying to TP/MM just going to go down for a week to chill out and play some poker, i'm just curious as to what a good expected avg hourly rate for a soft 2/5 NL game would be.- J
Playing at the .10/.25 level I make about $2 per hour
NL poker in Vegas is a goldmine...can't wait to go back!
I haven't played NL in Vegas yet, only AC. Can't wait to get there!