Meh, Just 4 To 1ish Pre-flop

I was bored and railing PMJackson in a tourney and figured this might be worth posting, especially because I visit this great forum on occasion and never personally contribute. :club: PokerStars Game #4545020131: Tournament #22380067, Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2006/04/06 - 22:34:17 (ET)Table '22380067 30' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: MG99 (2825 in chips) Seat 2: yeah_cmon (2025 in chips) Seat 3: CliffMacie (2250 in chips) Seat 4: jaxtraw (1660 in chips) Seat 5: AHEX (1565 in chips) Seat 6: ehafner (2325 in chips) Seat 7: PMJackson21 (1540 in chips) Seat 8: squashw2000 (3005 in chips) Seat 9: JonTheGREEK (3535 in chips) PMJackson21: posts small blind 100squashw2000: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***JonTheGREEK: calls 200MG99: folds yeah_cmon has timed outyeah_cmon: folds yeah_cmon is sitting outCliffMacie: folds jaxtraw: raises 1460 to 1660 and is all-inAHEX: folds ehafner: folds PMJackson21: folds squashw2000: raises 1345 to 3005 and is all-inJonTheGREEK: folds *** FLOP *** [Ts Kc Ah]jaxtraw said, "nh"*** TURN *** [Ts Kc Ah] [9d]*** RIVER *** [Ts Kc Ah 9d] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***squashw2000: shows [Ks Kd] (a full house, Kings full of Tens)jaxtraw: shows [Td Tc] (four of a kind, Tens)PMJackson21 said, "wow"jaxtraw collected 3620 from potsquashw2000 said, "nh man"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3620 | Rake 0 Board [Ts Kc Ah 9d Th]Seat 1: MG99 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: yeah_cmon folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: CliffMacie folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: jaxtraw showed [Td Tc] and won (3620) with four of a kind, TensSeat 5: AHEX folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: ehafner (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: PMJackson21 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: squashw2000 (big blind) showed [Ks Kd] and lost with a full house, Kings full of TensSeat 9: JonTheGREEK folded before Flop

Obviously, I'm here as much as you. Thanks, you've got quite the penguin there.I see Eddie is still around here fighting the good fight. We need to have an old timers reunion or something.

Obviously, I'm here as much as you. Thanks, you've got quite the penguin there.I see Eddie is still around here fighting the good fight. We need to have an old timers reunion or something.
Hahaha, old timers. Feels kinda funny to think that since I'm 20.Come to think of it, I don't see you post much anymore though. Am I just not visiting threads you post in? I spend most of my time in the Tournament and Micro-limit sections in Strat, and occasionally in General.
Omaha hi... I'm too stooooopid for hi/lo. limit omaha hi is my ring game of choice now.
I doubt you're too stupid if you're good at omaha hi. The bi-directionality of omaha hi/lo makes it easier to play actually than straight omaha hi (assuming we are playing against fish especially). I also like limit better though. PL omaha hi/lo is probably more profitable, but I still like limit anyway.