Does Daniel Play At Fcp?

I can't find anything that talks about Daniel playing at FCP.Does Daniel play at FCP ever, and if he does how do I find out when he'll be online? There use to be a webpage talking about this, but I can't find it now.One thing Fulltiltpoker does right is that when a pro is on a table, that table is then red in the lobby. FCP would be very smart to do something like that for Daniel as well.Thanks in advance for all posted replies!

He plays there pretty often. He even plays in the weekly Negreanu Open tournament on Wednesday nights sometimes. There's a bounty on him. When he's playing someone will usually post a thread to let everyone know where.

I play at FCP as KidPoker. You can see my results in the online results tab. We are working on getting things updated so that you'll be able to see if I'm online. In the meantime, I ALWAYS post in the General Forum when and where I'm playing.

Hope you play some tonight... maybe something little for the little people like me? I would love to play some Stud Hi/Lo or Omaha hi/lo. It would be great if we could do a cheap tournament tonight.

I agree Theresa, something like a 10-20 omaha hl tourney would be fun :club:
Woo Hoo! Someone who agrees? Waffles... were you around when we had the mixed game league on Sundays? Those were so much fun.
I play at FCP as KidPoker. You can see my results in the online results tab. We are working on getting things updated so that you'll be able to see if I'm online. In the meantime, I ALWAYS post in the General Forum when and where I'm playing.
Thanks for the reply Daniel, much appreciated.I can speak from experience when I say that it's very exciting to see the pros playing online (@ FTP), and even better to get a chance to play with them.If FCP was updated to show when you were and even would be online, that'd be awesome. I'm sure many people would love to play at FCP knowing they'd get a chance to play with you.
I'm sure you've got a ton of people advising you on FCP, but here's a free idea for you.To give people a reason to pick your OnGame network site over other sites in general or over other sites on the same network such as PokerRoom.com you need to give them something they won't get elsewhere.If you don't already, maybe give this a try. Have OnGame create ring tables and tournaments specific to only your skin. Meaning only those playing through the FCP software can see and participate in them.For example at FTP, there are tables named after the pros. The neat thing is, these tables have a seat permanently reserved for the pro. This is a very cool idea.Tournaments where I can play against you which are only available at FCP gives me a huge reason to pick your site over the others.Once they were created, you should post information on the FCP site as well as include it in your regular newsletters.On a related topic, I just found out today that if you have not made a deposit you cannot see real money tables. I think that's the stupidest thing ever.Seeing those tables is exciting and a good way to convert wannabe's.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. The Negreanu Open, a $10 tournament I play on Wednesday nights is ONLY available to FCP players. Plus, we have several other awesome promotions that are ONLY available to FCP players:- The Daniel Negreanu Protege- The FCP Classic Package- The WSOP Prize package- The Negreanu Open- The FCP Heads Up Poker League (very cool, but you can't get in this season :club: -Various "Weekend at Daniel's" Promotions

Thanks for sharing your opinion. The Negreanu Open , a $10 tournament I play on Wednesday nights is ONLY available to FCP players. Plus, we have several other awesome promotions that are ONLY available to FCP players:- The Daniel Negreanu Protege- The FCP Classic Package- The WSOP Prize package- The Negreanu Open- The FCP Heads Up Poker League (very cool, but you can't get in this season :club: -Various "Weekend at Daniel's" Promotions
That is one cool tournament by the way, you should play sometime with us instyle, cya there
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for sharing your opinion. The Negreanu Open, a $10 tournament I play on Wednesday nights is ONLY available to FCP players. Plus, we have several other awesome promotions that are ONLY available to FCP players:- The Daniel Negreanu Protege- The FCP Classic Package- The WSOP Prize package- The Negreanu Open- The FCP Heads Up Poker League (very cool, but you can't get in this season :club:-Various "Weekend at Daniel's" Promotions
That you don't come back from!Where's Jerry?
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for sharing your opinion. The Negreanu Open, a $10 tournament I play on Wednesday nights is ONLY available to FCP players. Plus, we have several other awesome promotions that are ONLY available to FCP players:- The Daniel Negreanu Protege- The FCP Classic Package- The WSOP Prize package- The Negreanu Open- The FCP Heads Up Poker League (very cool, but you can't get in this season :D -Various "Weekend at Daniel's" Promotions
Yeah, I just can't seem to find any of those at any other site. :club: