Viva La Jopke Over Crunch Bunch

It seemed mk either didn't have much to play with or just folded a lot. I had a lot of decent hands and quickly got a 2000-1000 lead and it stayed that way for quite awhile.I got ahead about 2200-800 after he folded a big pot on the river when i caught a straight and the next hand:I had T9 on button and raised to 60. mk called.Flop X 8 7. he checked, I bet half the pot, he min. raised, I called.Turn J. he bet, I raised him all in and he called with QQ and the match was done.gg mk, get some cards next time :DI forgot to check the time of the match. It was between 8 and 10 minutes...

winning team / winning playerlosing team / losing playertime of matchPLEASE.
Sorry...Winning Team: Viva la JopkeWinning Player: WKTSWAYLosing Team: Crunch BunchLosing Player: mmmmmkay0Time of match: I'll say 9 minutes (forgot to check, its somewhere around there)
It seemed mk either didn't have much to play with or just folded a lot. I had a lot of decent hands and quickly got a 2000-1000 lead and it stayed that way for quite awhile.gg mk, get some cards next time :club:
Yes, it's true. There are only so many times you can 3-bet the flop with 6-high. I don't think I made anything better than bottom pair the entire match (though I had a few promising draws that completely whiffed), and then on the final hand when my QQ went down to the mighty T9. gg wktsway, don't get run over by the deck next time. :D