Looshle's Loser(grindermj) Beats Kings In The Hole (oziumrules)

I held over him I think, and picked off a few of his bluffs. I had a 2100 to 900 ish lead a majority of the match and he started making a few delayed bluffs that fell through, which knocked him down to 400. I went all in 3 times in a row, he finally called with j10dd vs. my k10. The flop was a scary 7d 3c 9d but the board bricked and I took him down. GG ozium. As far as match time it was 18 minutes long

I held over him I think, and picked off a few of his bluffs. I had a 2100 to 900 ish lead a majority of the match and he started making a few delayed bluffs that fell through, which knocked him down to 400. I went all in 3 times in a row, he finally called with j10dd vs. my k10. The flop was a scary 7d 3c 9d but the board bricked and I took him down. GG ozium. As far as match time it was 18 minutes long
Please list the winning and losing players in here

GG Grinder, unfortunately I was cold decked and had no real good hands. When I did have a decent starting hand it wasnt good enough. I wish I could have given him a better match...

GG Grinder, unfortunately I was cold decked and had no real good hands. When I did have a decent starting hand it wasnt good enough. I wish I could have given him a better match...
Honestly, Ozium I had so many big hands where I would raise to 80 you would call and I would flop top pair iwth ak or aq at least 5 or 6 times. i rarely bluffed I just had a lot of big handsWinner=GrinderMJ(Looshle's Losers)Loser=OziumRules(kings in the hole)Match Time=18 minutesRecap at top of pageAnything else sleuth?
Honestly, Ozium I had so many big hands where I would raise to 80 you would call and I would flop top pair iwth ak or aq at least 5 or 6 times. i rarely bluffed I just had a lot of big handsWinner=GrinderMJ(Looshle's Losers)Loser=OziumRules(kings in the hole)Match Time=18 minutesRecap at top of pageAnything else sleuth?
NOPE THATS IT - thanks.
grinder you suck at this.you're lucky your team is good.
Why the **** are you posting in this thread? You aren't on either team and our team is good because Grinder is on it. Just worry about your own team if you're just gonna randomly flame people because you're bored.
Why the **** are you posting in this thread? You aren't on either team and our team is good because Grinder is on it. Just worry about your own team if you're just gonna randomly flame people because you're bored.
its been 5 weeks, you guys have had enough time to figure it out...its not that difficuilt.
its been 5 weeks, you guys have had enough time to figure it out...its not that difficuilt.
Dude its the 2nd game hes played. How come everyone has their period if someone leaves out the time of the match or something?If it really affects people like you and Theraflu, then maybe you guys should get a hobby or something. Get away from the computer for a while and after a while some social interaction will make you understand that people do make mistakes, and there's no need to be condescending about it.
Dude its the 2nd game hes played. How come everyone has their period if someone leaves out the time of the match or something?If it really affects people like you and Theraflu, then maybe you guys should get a hobby or something. Get away from the computer for a while and after a while some social interaction will make you understand that people do make mistakes, and there's no need to be condescending about it.
seriously I don't know why everybody is maknig a big deal about me messing up some details, and here it is for everybody GrinderMJ on FCP forums=Gearchestin on FCP poker room, sorry all. Please change the name on the roster to avoid confusion for these people
instead of making excuses, why dont you guys take 5 minutes and read the rules...maybe if you guys did, you wouldnt have a default loss(thx) and have a spot gauranteed next season.Darrell has to keep track of 32 teams and there are people in the league that still havent figured out the simple procedure...its not about me needing a hobby.and i dont know why you got so defensive with thera flews comment, it was not negative at all...
he managed to **** up the pre and post game thread, i really didnt think it was that difficult, and poor sleuthis asks the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again, and i see your match recap and the 3 threads dedicated to trying make the correct pre and post game thread, and i feel bad, because you cant take 3 seconds and make sure you do everything the way its supposed to, and maybe sleuthis decides he's sick of this **** and doesnt want to be commissioner in the future because no one can perform simple tasks. i read all these threads. I hate general and dont have time/will to focus on improving the strat forum, so this is the only forum i really look at, because i do feel like winning this whole thing. i love the league and enjoy playing everyone. i respect both you and grinder's games a lot, and have enjoyed following your FT threads over the past few months. its nothing personal, but when 30% of the pre and post game threads are set up wrong, i really feel bad for sleuthis. i think vatche is with me on this.