Beeeerains Def. Demented Avengers

Winning Team: BeeeerainsWinning Player: Whiskey 16Losing Team: Demented AvengersLosing Player: NaturalSelection0Time of Match 16 minutes.I was up a little early, then got down about 2-1 when I flopped top pair with T8, but Nat turned a 7 for two pair, Tens and Sevens.At that point, key hand that turned the match was a T high flop, all hearts. I had raised T2 from the button and bet the flop 100 into a 120 pot, Nat called. Turn was another T. Nat checked, and I bet 200 into the 320 pot. Nat moved in, and I made what I thought was a crying call to a flush or a better T, but Nat was on a stone bluff, and I doubled through to take a 2-1 lead. Final hand started with about 2100 to 900, I had Q8, flop was Q9x, I bet, Nat moved in, and I called. Nat flipped JT for OESD, but didn't hit.GG Nat.

you too man, wp... really had you on an overpair you could lay down on the trip ten hand, thats why we raise sometimes with 10-2! :-)
Felt like you had me on the ropes. A little birdie told me it was time to change gears a bit.