Crunch Bunch Over Viva La Jopke

Winning Team: Crunch BunchWinning Player: Vick12Losing Team: Viva La JopkeLosing Player: WKTSWAYTime: 15 minutesBack and forth match early where both of us were trying to establish who would be the agressor. Then we played the 1st of 2 pivotal hands. I had A4 off in BB, WKTSWAY raises the button, I reraise and he flat calls. Flop is 4s 9d Jd...I lead out $300 he raises to $700 and I go in the tank and finally rejam him hoping he folds or is on a draw...not sure what he had but he folded. Then we got it all in A10 vs. A3....he flops an open ended str8 draw, but doesn't get there and I win.GG Bro!!!Oh and one last thing............Who's next?

Winning Team: Crunch BunchWinning Player: Vick12Losing Team: Viva La JopkeLosing Player: WKTSWAYTime: 15 minutesBack and forth match early where both of us were trying to establish who would be the agressor. Then we played the 1st of 2 pivotal hands. I had A4 off in BB, WKTSWAY raises the button, I reraise and he flat calls. Flop is 4s 9d Jd...I lead out $300 he raises to $700 and I go in the tank and finally rejam him hoping he folds or is on a draw...not sure what he had but he folded. Then we got it all in A10 vs. A3....he flops an open ended str8 draw, but doesn't get there and I win.GG Bro!!!Oh and one last thing............Who's next?
BAH! Was hitting myself for not calling that hand. The hand after I realized it was only 310 to call. I had K9...