We're Going Dancingggggggg

340x.jpgWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDSU MAKES MENS TOURNEY 1ST YEAR ELIGABLESTAKES TO STARS $2.20 AT 23:00ANYONE GETS THEM50/50 ON MONEYGOGOGOGOGOGOGOAND BE HAPPY!!!WEWEWEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi
hioiiihihihihihiiiiii
you should goto the game. where you going for spring break?
Vegas/San Diego.If they get put in the minneapolis bracket, we are debating leaving SD late wed. and driving 34 str8 hrs to MSP for the game.STAKE FOR ANYONESSSDS
hioiiihihihihihiiiiii Vegas/San Diego.If they get put in the minneapolis bracket, we are debating leaving SD late wed. and driving 34 str8 hrs to MSP for the game.STAKE FOR ANYONESSSDS
oh yeah....chrozzo (carlisle)

This only time I will give the Bison props.I watched the game and they made a nice comeback. Also being only the 2nd team to win a Tourney bid in their first year eligible is impressive. So Congrats. and stake me HLH33(rochester)edit: I cant believe I wasted my 500th post on this!! Oh yeah GO SIOUX!!

This only time I will give the Bison props.I watched the game and they made a nice comeback. Also being only the 2nd team to win a Tourney bid in their first year eligible is impressive. So Congrats. and stake me HLH33(rochester)edit: I cant believe I wasted my 500th post on this!!
You deserve a stake for admitting props to the Bison!That takes a lot out of a Bison-hater