Ultimate Bet "rigged"?

I usually laugh at those who say online poker is "rigged". I think losing players use that as an excuse for losing. However, I've become increasingly suspicious of the cash games at Ultmate Bet. I switched there to get some bonus money (excellent $650 offer) but have encountered a freakish number of bad beats....2 and 3 outers faling like crazy!Has anyone else noticed this type of thing happening on U-Bet consistenly??

The super users on UB only know what cards you have and win pots they lost, they can't see what cards are coming.

Super users? sorry, can you explain further?
Phil Helmuth is one of those.You could try asking him.It basically means that even if winn the hand, they will still ship it to him (probably for a % fee of his winnings).Very shady business.

Thanks for replies--Kurt especially for the link. That's enough for me to switch back to Pokerstars...F*ck the bonus dollars

Thanks for replies--Kurt especially for the link. That's enough for me to switch back to Pokerstars...F*ck the bonus dollars
stars is rigged too

Put aside for a moment whether UB and AP might not have random deals.If you aren't comfortable playing at a site you shouldn't play there since having that concern can't help you play your best.

Put aside for a moment whether UB and AP might not have random deals.If you aren't comfortable playing at a site you shouldn't play there since having that concern can't help you play your best.
Lock it up.
Bob, you are the man. I have the utmost respect for you. But....Let me paraphrase:Put aside for a moment that UB and AP have been proven to have software that is open to cheating and outright wrong payoffs to losing hands.Put aside for a moment that all online poker sites are regulated by....... well they are regulated by the guys they pay to regulate them. Now..... what could possibly go wrong with a situation like that? I'm sure the Winnebago committee is a fine, upstanding bunch of people. Just like the SEC, Standard & Poor's and a bunch of other suits who pontificate about their integrity, experience and knowledge.And people wonder why I am only a micro stakes player.

ap and ab rigged....????? probably, I once tried ap and stopped playing there because I was suspicious, also they just don't have enough active players. I also played on Titan and Everest and I don't trust these sites also. They are operated by the Mohawks and uhmmm....!! At Everest, I don't know how many times I tried to make a flush draw after owning 4 at the flop...it just doesn't happen!!

for sure ap and ub are still rigged. played 5/10 6max there the past four days and have started seeing some stupid shit, and will not continue.

I have never played on UB, but I have played on AP. Mainly MTT's which didn't seem rigged, however I can say that I saw a lot of crazy stuff going on at the few cash games I played there. Does anyone know when UB and AP became part of the same network? This could have been prior to that consolidation. I really hope for the game's integrity, that these sites aren't rigged.Thats why I still prefer my B & M games