anyone going? march 10-14http://www.europeanpokertour.com/dortmund/dortmund.htmlill be arriving the 10th and will be heading to dublin on the 15th for st pattys day...not sure how long ill stay in dublin but comng back to states on the 22nd i believe
If there's a bunch of guys going(idk...from here or from thepokerhaus...), I might drive up just to hang out a bit...lemme know if you'd be interested in meeting up and I'll think about it. Datewise it looks great cuz I got my last exam on the 6th...
If there's a bunch of guys going(idk...from here or from thepokerhaus...), I might drive up just to hang out a bit...lemme know if you'd be interested in meeting up and I'll think about it. Datewise it looks great cuz I got my last exam on the 6th...
ya, there should be a few of us, where in germany are u from?
You guys have autobahns... this cannot be more than a 2 hour drive
lol it's a lil bit more difficult than that :)It's only unlimited in some sections, there's still a speed limit most of the time...That said, ya...it might be closer to 3 hours... :club:
  • 3 weeks later...
Whered you get the scratch for that?? youve been rolling fags in the village again havent you?
I really need to watch that again.
nvrmind its not at home fml
hey, I'm still undecided if I wanna drive up there...my brother lives in Cologne, so I might just stay with him...how many people are you gonna be with and do you guys have any friday/saturday plans yet...I gotta work on friday, so I'll probably decide last minute...