The Mini Poker Tour

The Mini Poker Tour is going to be a weekly poker league on FeltStars which is open to US customers. The buyin is $5.50 and there will be quarterly prizes, similar to the Neg-O. The game will change week to week, ranging from Holdem to Omaha to HORSE to draw. The password for this season will be mpt2012.The first game will be tonight, but there will be no points awarded yet, That will hopefully start next week and should have some sort of website running soon where people can go to look up the leaderboard and everything else.If you don't have an account yet go to http://record.feltstars.eu/_UrWaDoJArhXUOsjNOfgKeWNd7ZgqdRLk/1 to create an account.Hope to see many of you guys there.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna smash you guys tomorrow, lets gooooooo.

thx looshlewhich hand 1st or or 2nd, with 2 all in's in front I figured a PP, but it was close :club: oh wellnice to play with you guys again

it was fun Gary . especially when my AA got cracked by Jon then that hand with you, god I stink loljust I learn a few things tonight, me folding AK 2 times in a row to all in's blahhhhhhh

not sure why my HM won't work on there

HM1

thx looshle

just I learn a few things tonight, me folding AK 2 times in a row to all in's blahhhhhhh
Say it ain't so Rose say it ain't so! :club:
Say it ain't so Rose say it ain't so! :club:
I did that twice , 2 hands in a row. both looshle and Jon shoved before me. I put someone on a PP with those 2. trust me I should have called, sdfghjkl;then Jon cracked my AA lol with 55. I now learning there hand ranges lol
nlt rosie pie
sometimes lol