dutch boyd = guy from office space

I'd still do'er, but she ain't what she used to be, in the mid 90's.
hey, i wathd freind tonigjt. and maaaan. jeniifer .ius hot. shit., butif i had to schiose., i'd say i' dtake elisha,orver he rfo rsuer.e,
hey, i wathd freind tonigjt. and maaaan. jeniifer .ius hot. censored., butif i had to schiose., i'd say i' dtake elisha,orver he rfo rsuer.e,
Cuthy is fucking, foxed out!

tour

hey, i wathd freind tonigjt. and maaaan. jeniifer .ius hot. censored., butif i had to schiose., i'd say i' dtake elisha,orver he rfo rsuer.e,
hey man dont type with that drink in your hand 8)
Cuthy is fucling, foxed out!
heyt. tomorrowe. when i'm sber. i'l put up a new avatarr shit fo ru ducth., i needa new one. so the nest verioshn oi sdeictaed to you man.
Cuthy is fucling, foxed out!
heyt. tomorrowe. when i'm sber. i'l put up a new avatarr censored fo ru ducth., i needa new one. so the nest verioshn oi sdeictaed to you man.
LOL.( I can believe that I can read this.)
the only reason i'd consider hitting it is just to say that i did jennifer aniston.[/quoteYou guys are unbelievable. Jennifer Aniston is fricken hot, any guy who says they wouldn't hit Jennifer Aniston is either lying or gay.
the only reason i'd consider hitting it is just to say that i did jennifer aniston.[/quoteYou guys are unbelievable. Jennifer Aniston is fricken hot' date= any guy who says they wouldn't hit Jennifer Aniston is either lying or gay.[/quote]as 'gay' as it may sound' date=' i couldn't hit it because every time i look at her, i think of her annoying fu[b'][/b]cking character in friends, which my wife has prettymuch made me see every fucking episode of.
the only reason i'd consider hitting it is just to say that i did jennifer aniston.[/quoteYou guys are unbelievable. Jennifer Aniston is fricken hot' date= any guy who says they wouldn't hit Jennifer Aniston is either lying or gay.[/quote]as 'gay' as it may sound' date=' i couldn't hit it because every time i look at her, i think of her annoying fu[b'][/b]cking character in friends, which my wife has prettymuch made me see every fucking episode of.
LMAO.
peter who else does he look like off that movie...
Nobody really, there were several people in the movie who stole money though.
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE HIT ON THIS YET!!!