Nl ($20) Aq, How Did I Play It?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com BB (t1480)UTG (t1490)UTG+1 (t1780)MP1 (t1610)Hero (t1560)MP3 (t1690)CO (t1260)Button (t1460)SB (t1170)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q :) A :D .2 folds, MP1 raises to t60, Hero calls t60, MP3 calls t60, 2 folds, SB calls t50, 1 fold.Flop: (t260) A :club: 3 :) K :D (4 players)SB checks, MP1 bets t160, Hero raises to t420, MP3 folds, SB folds, MP1 calls t260.Turn: (t1100) T :D (2 players)MP1 checks, Hero checks.River: (t1100) 6 :) (2 players)MP1 bets t200, Hero calls t200.Final Pot: t1500 How did i play it?I checked turn because it put the straight possibilities out there, also I raised flop because if villan had AK, AA, or KK he'd reraise all in, and i could just fold.Should i have bet turn to protect against diamonds?

I don't see anything wrong with the way it was played. The raise on the flop was good because he probably would have reraised you if he had AK or better. The check on the turn was ok because you're still not really sure if you're beat and you'd like to show down this hand cheaply. I'm not sure what he's betting on the river though. You're getting huge odds on calling the small bet. If he does have AK why would he check the turn with the flush and straight draws out there? My guess is he has a really strong hand and is making a suck bet or thinks for some reason that you semi-bluff raised on the flop and missed your draw and will fold to the small bet. A pretty easy call though.