Moving Up In Stakes

Hey guys I've been playing poker as a hobby since 2003 and have read a decent amount of poker books but I felt after a while that the books made me question my plays at times and made me doubt myself, so from now on I learn from experience.Starting out I used to be very passive-tight and would never know when I had a good hand preflop, then learned about premium hands. At the time I only played cash games, 25 cent/50 cent no limit and most of my opponents were very loose-aggressive so my very tight play worked very well.Then came online poker and poker in college and I have met every single type of poker player that would make me question my plays and reading abilities.Now, present day, I rarely play live games and mainly play online at Full Tilt Poker, mostly small 10$ sng's. Over the past 1.5-2 years I've cashed in a handful of times and, after using sharkscope, figure myself to be almost a 2k winner. In my honest opinion I consider that pretty good for only playing 10$ sng's and mtt but have grown tired of the small stakes. I have found myself at the point where I could honestly care less about whether I lose or not, whereas before I always wanted to win.My question is, what recommendations do you guys have on raising limits? I have ventured out and played quite a few sng's but feel myself playing a bit too tight and not going with my gut instincts when coming to reads. What experiences have you all had?

iv been playing alot of higher buyin tournys latley and i can say if you dont cash in at least 15 it really hurts your confidance and your bankroll if you dont take proper br manegemet make sure to have 100-200 buy ins at leastthis way if you feel your not playing as well as exspected you have more than enough to drop down and re gain your confidance and br to take another shot. i also dont have the drive to win like i used to and my stats have taken a hit becouse of this but i can really careless about stats as long as i play good when i need to im happy

idk about you guys im going to bed(most pointless post ever)but for an answer br manangement even though its already been said that is the most IMPORTANT thing by far in poker
Ehh, sorry if u consider this the "most pointless post ever" just wanted to see how other people went about it. Would you like it better if I posted about a bad beat I took?

Bankroll management is for people that play for serious. If you play for enjoyment you can play whatever you want whenever you want.PS I am busto online, can someone stake me?

Honestly if you aren't final tabling at least 85% of your tournaments you probably should not be moving up in levels.
heh.. this may never get old. :club:
Bankroll Management.The key to success.at least 20 buyins for cash40 buyins for sngs, 80-100 for MTTs.
Overrated. There's nothing wrong with taking an occasional shot. My usual game is 2/3 NL on Bodog but I will have winning sessions as high as 10/20 NL if I see the right players sitting at those stakes. Ths type of BR management should really be adhered to if poker is going to be your primary income source, though.
Ehh, sorry if u consider this the "most pointless post ever" just wanted to see how other people went about it. Would you like it better if I posted about a bad beat I took?
i meant my post was pointless, not yours