Poker After Dark - Mega Match

Anyone catch this weeks episode? www.nbcsports.com/poker Could the presenter with the jugs be any less interested during her interviews with Greenstein & also when Brunson makes an appearance on set. Once she has asked her question they offer some insight into how the hand is playing out and she seems totally lost... hilarious!!! Nice rack though!!

So has this week been good? I am just wondering if is worth the time to start watching. I usually stay up to watch but haven't this week.
It's always worth it just to watch Phil Ivery and Barry Greenstein go through the motions. I must say, outside of stepping out of line once last night, Eli has really impressed me lately, in both HSP and PAD.And I've *never* seen Ivey and Greenstein talk so much. It's a real treat.

I wonder which pro is banging Shana on the side?Antonius? Esfandiari? Booth? Ivey? Greenstein? I hope somebody, because that ass needs to be tapped as much as possible for as long as possible IMO.

I wonder which pro is banging Shana on the side?Antonius? Esfandiari? Booth? Ivey? Greenstein? I hope somebody, because that ass needs to be tapped as much as possible for as long as possible IMO.
my guess is her husband would be pissed if he found out she was banging one of them.
my guess is her husband would be pissed if he found out she was banging one of them.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

My thought was I'd like to find out who Shana's plastic surgeon was so I could send him a thank you note on behalf of the males of planet earth. Those puppies are absolutely perfect.

k gtta ask what prop bet did barry lose to say " what it do bbb" after getting knocked out on the show lol ?????and did i hear him correctly or did he say something else ?? its right after hes done his exit interview with shanna .

k gtta ask what prop bet did barry lose to say " what it do bbb" after getting knocked out on the show lol ?????and did i hear him correctly or did he say something else ?? its right after hes done his exit interview with shanna .
BBV.Beats, Brags and Variance forum at 2+2.