Myself Vs Erik Ryland Heads Up.

Yesterday, I challenged the man heads up and we couldn't do it because I didn't have any money in Full Tilt. I told him to hold on for 10 mintes cause I could have gotten a transfer but he chickened out. Anyway, todays the day hopefully. 5.50 nl heads up is what you requested Ryland. I'd much rather play 2-7 :club: I have to go out for about a half hour to hour but this should give you plenty of time to get your act together. See you then.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday, I challenged the man heads up and we couldn't do it because I didn't have any money in Full Tilt. I told him to hold on for 10 mintes cause I could have gotten a transfer but he chickened out. Anyway, todays the day hopefully. 5.50 nl heads up is what you requested Ryland. I'd much rather play 2-7 :club: I have to go out for about a half hour to hour but this should give you plenty of time to get your act together. See you then.
you realize this is a lose/lose situation right? especially after making this thread.if you lose you will never hear the end of itif you win, all you did was beat erik ryland
you realize this is a lose/lose situation right? especially after making this thread.if you lose you will never hear the end of itif you win, all you did was beat erik ryland for $5
FYP
you realize this is a lose/lose situation right? especially after making this thread.if you lose you will never hear the end of itif you win, all you did was beat erik ryland
You're right. I have a feeling though that Ryland won't show up.
You're right. I have a feeling though that Ryland won't show up.
First he has to wait for mom to leave her purse unattended to swipe five bucks and then drink 5 Cokes and return the cans for deposit.
First he has to wait for mom to leave her purse unattended to swipe five bucks and then drink 5 Cokes and return the cans for deposit.
I know this is sad but me and my roomates have been taking cans from the recylce station on campus every now and then to turn them in for ourselves. In my defense, I have only done this when i was drunk.
I know this is sad but me and my roomates have been taking cans from the recylce station on campus every now and then to turn them in for ourselves. In my defense, I have only done this when i was drunk.
Soooo disappointed in you right now.
ok fine tommorow do you honestly want me to list what I have to do today Its alot
play him!!
Maybe if people didn't give him this attention we could finally be rid of the piece of shit. Just an idea.
The kid is annoying, but in a mostly harmless kind of way. He is no FWP nor Gman. And he isn't a Troll. Heck, I'd rather have him around than Scram or Speedz99 most of the time when they are trolling
The kid is annoying, but in a mostly harmless kind of way. He is no FWP nor Gman. And he isn't a Troll. Heck, I'd rather have him around than Scram or Speedz99 most of the time when they are trolling
you have had a secret crush on ryland this whole time?? Elaborate.
Marry me.I do