• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

So the new thing in Toronto now is the Cronut burger:

This burger was being sold at the CNE and caused several(roughly 100?) cases of people getting sick. The culprit was the bacon being used in the jam, wasnt refrigerated..Its a Croissant, dougnut burger..The question is would you try this burger even after people got sick..Obviously they "fixed" the problem. I m pretty sure if cigarette warnings dont deter people, and its proven it will kill you, this definetely wont..I would like to try it.

Cronut-burger.jpg

too late to try it they aren't selling it any longer even without the maple bacon jam

Even more demand IMO...I guarantee if someone picked this up, it would sell out right away..

Even more demand IMO...I guarantee if someone picked this up, it would sell out right away..

I think that place is still selling the donut burgers with a Krispy Kream donut instead of a bun

I think we should get Wayne to try one..Take pics of himself eating it..

Zach would be a good candidate too.

omg Zach, when I saw the first guy, I thought "ummm, pretty sure his tweet had the word "****ers" in it...how are they going to do that?" And...they bleeped it. A million points for Zach, a million points for Taco Bell.

Also, I'm pretty sure you and the Taco Bell waiter guy had surprisingly satisfying sex, and I won't believe any suggestions otherwise.

Taco bell marketing has been great EXCEPT why have 3 or 4 youngish dudes...Needed a couple of hot chicks in there..

Taco bell marketing has been great EXCEPT why have 3 or 4 youngish dudes...Needed a couple of hot chicks in there..

hot chicks don't tweet about fast food unless it's about their purging it

• Like 1

Oh also, I was really worried for Zach's life when he got in a car with a stranger to drive to a far location, basically not knowing what was happening..

I am glad it worked out and we have our new DLT star.

Oh and there is only 1 million tacos for sale...there is a countdown on how many will be left..

This is a sick marketing strategy..I am definetely going to have a few...