Ways To Satellite To Dublin...

Ok so Jord4n got me real jealous about Dublin, and now has got me trying to qualify :club: Ok heres some background...There are two qualifiers left into the Event. They are on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's is a $475 buy in giving seats to every 18 or entrants.Sunday's is a 4000FPP buyin with the top two kicking seats to Dublin.I have already qualified to the 4000FPP event on Sunday through a 400 FPP buyin. So ...now the task is to get into Saturdays qualifier to maxamize my chances of getting to Ireland.Now here's where you guys come into it. They run $27R and $38 satellites into the $475 tourney, but they are at times I cannot play. The only ones I can play at $5 and $13 Rebuys Turbos, and I hate turbos. they also run $55 9 man SNGs with the winner getting into the $475 and 2nd getting $20. So...how can I raise some money to qualify for this thing.Im thinking maybe a $20 4 man HU and take those winning to a $55 SNG. Maybe sit at a PLO cash game with $100 and try to build it to $475??BE creative guys, let me know.

play the small turbos if that's all you have time for. or the sng...or play cash gamesl ike you said and build to it...the small rebuys are so easy tho, and funny...i must say that I run incredibly hot in these turbos tho...anyone that has railed me during one can vouch for that.- Jordan

play the small turbos if that's all you have time for. or the sng...or play cash gamesl ike you said and build to it...the small rebuys are so easy tho, and funny...i must say that I run incredibly hot in these turbos tho...anyone that has railed me during one can vouch for that.- Jordan
bad players have to run incredible to win seats obv

I can think of several options tourney wise1) Play a 90 man $50 SNG, if you make top 4 you pretty much have the buy in.2) Try a 4 player HU match for $50. Win 2 of these thats $400.2) Buy some W$ to get in on a discount.