I'm more disappointed in Ray.On a side note, anyone else really intimidated by his friend Zach?
playin the flips tonight pm or jordan?
idk..im on life tilt right now.so freaking pissed off.and finding this on myspace didn't help. i just can't stand idiots.- Jordan
word. life tilt sucks. at least you can blow off some steam here.. ill aim you in a bit anyways

His system is nothing, buy my program and you will smoke his people for all their money...my system not only shows your opponents card's it also shows the flop before it comes out, and if you act now I will throw in the turn and river absolutely free!! Don't miss this life changing offer!!!!!

His system is nothing, buy my program and you will smoke his people for all their money...my system not only shows your opponents card's it also shows the flop before it comes out, and if you act now I will throw in the turn and river absolutely free!! Don't miss this life changing offer!!!!!
:club::D:D:D
Please tell me this is fake! That doushe sould get rolled and stuffed in a car.
just another scammer

Thanks for the link! I've been using it for the past 45-minutes and I'm already up $300 at my 1/2NL table! THANKS EPOKERCHEATER!p.s. I dare someone to actually risk $30 to buy it and see what you actually get.

It never answers the age old question of if you could make thousands of dollars with a poker program...why would you share it?
good point
You're one mofo I wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley210749008_m.jpg
it especially intimidates me how you tuck both your thumbs into various pockets, thereby avoiding any personal expression, and obviously intimating your complete lack of self-worth.
it especially intimidates me how you tuck both your thumbs into various pockets, thereby avoiding any personal expression, and obviously intimating your complete lack of self-worth.
also note the dogtags for that added bit of "intimidation"