Wheres Phil Hellmuth? Ppt Teams

Go to philhellmuth.com and check out his blog. He states that he was asked to be a co-captain but at the time of the blog, he was undecided since it would mean that he would have to spend significant time away from his family.

DN said that Helmuth wanted a private jet to and from the events, AND extra cash. DN said, "goodbye Helmuth, you're gonna wish you showed up."
He IS the GREATEST player in the world.................... Don't you think Phil deserves all those things?
He IS the GREATEST player in the world.................... Don't you think Phil deserves all those things?
The PPL is JOPKE according to Philly.
I'd just like to chime in that 'apart' and 'a part' are antonyms and it bugs the hell out of me when they're used wrongly.
I caught the humor hidden at the end of this sentence. Hopefully I was not the only one.Clever Cobalt.

Hey FCP:Phil passed on the opportunity to play in the PPL because the event schedule would require him to spend too much time away from his family. He lives in Palo Alto and the weekly travel would be very burdensome. It was a difficult decision, he wishes them the best, but really wants to spend as much time with his family as possible.Brian Balsbaugh (Phil and DN's agent)Poker Royalty, LLC

I caught the humor hidden at the end of this sentence. Hopefully I was not the only one.Clever Cobalt.
Yeah...I'm not quite sure what you're referring to either. I considered using 'wrong' since it's fairly common to use an adjective in that case, but properly speaking, 'wrongly' is the adverb that modifies 'used'.