The Elusive Triple Check-raise

probably played it badly, but i finally managed to pull off a triple check-raise.For the record, the only reason i check-raised the river was in the off chance that i would win the hand and be able to post it here. :club: Table: SANTA ANA (Real Money) Seat #8 is the dealerSeat 8 - KBAKASILK ($37.50 in chips)Seat 9 - BAAMMM ($218 in chips)Seat 4 - SIRCH1 ($131.50 in chips)Seat 5 - SHUUSH ($138.50 in chips)Seat 6 - BANGUMANDOO ($118 in chips)Seat 7 - BIGBMAC1685 ($135.75 in chips)BAAMMM - Posts small blind $2SIRCH1 - Posts big blind $3*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to SHUUSH [Kh Js] SHUUSH - Raises $6 to $6BANGUMANDOO - Raises $9 to $9BIGBMAC1685 - FoldsKBAKASILK - FoldsBAAMMM - FoldsSIRCH1 - Calls $6SHUUSH - Calls $3*** FLOP *** [Jd 2c Jh]SIRCH1 - Bets $3SHUUSH - Calls $3BANGUMANDOO - Raises $6 to $6SIRCH1 - Raises $6 to $9SHUUSH - Raises $9 to $12BANGUMANDOO - Calls $6SIRCH1 - Calls $3*** TURN *** [Jd 2c Jh] [7d]SIRCH1 - ChecksSHUUSH - ChecksBANGUMANDOO - Bets $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6SHUUSH - Raises $12 to $12BANGUMANDOO - Calls $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6*** RIVER *** [Jd 2c Jh 7d] [4d]SIRCH1 - ChecksSHUUSH - ChecksBANGUMANDOO - Bets $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6SHUUSH - Raises $12 to $12BANGUMANDOO - Calls $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6*** SHOW DOWN ***SHUUSH - Shows [Kh Js] (Three of a kind, jacks) BANGUMANDOO - MucksSIRCH1 - MucksSHUUSH Collects $134 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($137) | Rake ($3)Board [Jd 2c Jh 7d 4d]Seat 4: SIRCH1 (big blind) HI: [Mucked] [Qh Qs] Seat 5: SHUUSH won Total ($134) HI:($134) with Three of a kind, jacks [Kh Js - P:Js,B:Jh,B:Jd,P:Kh,B:7d] Seat 6: BANGUMANDOO HI: [Mucked] [Ah As] Seat 7: BIGBMAC1685 Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 8: KBAKASILK (dealer) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 9: BAAMMM (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSedit: i suppose my call on the flop, then reraise might not count... and therefore disqualify me from the triple check-raise club... oh well

probably played it badly, but i finally managed to pull off a triple check-raise.For the record, the only reason i check-raised the river was in the off chance that i would win the hand and be able to post it here. :club: Table: SANTA ANA (Real Money) Seat #8 is the dealerSeat 8 - KBAKASILK ($37.50 in chips)Seat 9 - BAAMMM ($218 in chips)Seat 4 - SIRCH1 ($131.50 in chips)Seat 5 - SHUUSH ($138.50 in chips)Seat 6 - BANGUMANDOO ($118 in chips)Seat 7 - BIGBMAC1685 ($135.75 in chips)BAAMMM - Posts small blind $2SIRCH1 - Posts big blind $3*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to SHUUSH [Kh Js] SHUUSH - Raises $6 to $6BANGUMANDOO - Raises $9 to $9BIGBMAC1685 - FoldsKBAKASILK - FoldsBAAMMM - FoldsSIRCH1 - Calls $6SHUUSH - Calls $3*** FLOP *** [Jd 2c Jh]SIRCH1 - Bets $3SHUUSH - Calls $3BANGUMANDOO - Raises $6 to $6SIRCH1 - Raises $6 to $9SHUUSH - Raises $9 to $12BANGUMANDOO - Calls $6SIRCH1 - Calls $3*** TURN *** [Jd 2c Jh] [7d]SIRCH1 - ChecksSHUUSH - ChecksBANGUMANDOO - Bets $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6SHUUSH - Raises $12 to $12BANGUMANDOO - Calls $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6*** RIVER *** [Jd 2c Jh 7d] [4d]SIRCH1 - ChecksSHUUSH - ChecksBANGUMANDOO - Bets $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6SHUUSH - Raises $12 to $12BANGUMANDOO - Calls $6SIRCH1 - Calls $6*** SHOW DOWN ***SHUUSH - Shows [Kh Js] (Three of a kind, jacks) BANGUMANDOO - MucksSIRCH1 - MucksSHUUSH Collects $134 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($137) | Rake ($3)Board [Jd 2c Jh 7d 4d]Seat 4: SIRCH1 (big blind) HI: [Mucked] [Qh Qs] Seat 5: SHUUSH won Total ($134) HI:($134) with Three of a kind, jacks [Kh Js - P:Js,B:Jh,B:Jd,P:Kh,B:7d] Seat 6: BANGUMANDOO HI: [Mucked] [Ah As] Seat 7: BIGBMAC1685 Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 8: KBAKASILK (dealer) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 9: BAAMMM (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSedit: i suppose my call on the flop, then reraise might not count... and therefore disqualify me from the triple check-raise club... oh well
sweet avatar
i knew sooner or later i would be involved in someones stupid hand histories
i knew that name was familiar.
zach, thats alex steen not malkin in ur sig.nooooob :)heres the proof
Wow... I'm really confused now.I just stole that from a guy from 2p2, and he was claiming it as Malkin...However, upon closer inspection, that's not even close to the Metallurg jerseys, but it also looks nothing like the Modo jerseys for which Steen played...

Way to cap the flop and ck the turn when a brick hits you donkey.If he had a jack u lead into him and get a 3 bet or cap in on the turn donktard!gg sir gg! :):):club::club::club::D:P:D:P:club::club::heart::club::D:)OHH, AND OBVIOUSLY SHIP IT!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wow... I'm really confused now.I just stole that from a guy from 2p2, and he was claiming it as Malkin...However, upon closer inspection, that's not even close to the Metallurg jerseys, but it also looks nothing like the Modo jerseys for which Steen played...
he played for Frölunda Indians that season in Sweden 2004
One of my biggest fears....that and President Hillary Clinton
Never admit fault. Ever.It was your cousin using your account, right?
...why are we raising UTG with KJo?
Probably the same reason that we are checking the turn after capping the flop.We'd be a bad poker player!