we already have had absolute gods of poker playing on HSP, deeb, farha, DN, jen harman to name a few.but who would you like to see play?im going with ivey, i just want to see the man in action.also just for the entertainment value i would love to see gold play.just to see him flirt in with the "im the GREATEST DISPLAY OF POKER TALENT EVER" look on his face, and words comming out of his mouth, to then see him hours later after losing a LARGE sum of cash to dn which i will then take off him at omaha 8/b.

we already have had absolute gods of poker playing on HSP, deeb, farha, DN, jen harman to name a few.but who would you like to see play?im going with ivey, i just want to see the man in action.also just for the entertainment value i would love to see gold play.just to see him flirt in with the "im the GREATEST DISPLAY OF POKER TALENT EVER" look on his face, and words comming out of his mouth, to then see him hours later after losing a LARGE sum of cash to dn which i will then take off him at omaha 8/b.
To me, there are only two choices who could possibly match the magnitude of the stars that already play the game. Matter of fact, these two people should just play heads up, and it would do big TV ratings.FoxwoodsPro vs. RedpillI think I made my point.-Shawn K

Gavin Smith will never play. He is a self admitted cash game donkey. He would blow through 100k in 10 minutes.Texas Limit King, David Benjamine (sp), DN of course, The guy with the crazy eyes..... something boston. Ohhh and Thats alan from live at the bike.

Chris MoneymakerPhil Hellmuth (he was so entertaining on season 1)Jamie GoldDavid BenyamineGavin SmithOh, and it would be great to see some of the big online players there - Prahlad Friedman, H@££INGGOL, etc.

I'd like to see GSN pay the players more money as an appearance fee.Have a 2 hour show.Have the players rotate every hour and do some serious insight commentating and telling the viewers how they will attack the table once they get out of the booth.The players would probably only have to commentate every 10 hours or so since they have so many players that want to play on the show. Instead of filming only 2 days of action, film a week and spread the shoe theoughout the year. Currently, there are so many commercials I feel as if the show just started and boom! it's done.If some players say that they want to only play poker and not commentate, well, sorry "you can't play, it's part of the appearance fee"Probably low key types like Ivey, Juanda, and such will pass but having top pro's talk about the hands and then see them say face off that the same table would be real intersing. imo.

I'd like to see GSN pay the players more money as an appearance fee.Have a 2 hour show.Have the players rotate every hour and do some serious insight commentating and telling the viewers how they will attack the table once they get out of the booth.The players would probably only have to commentate every 10 hours or so since they have so many players that want to play on the show. Instead of filming only 2 days of action, film a week and spread the shoe theoughout the year. Currently, there are so many commercials I feel as if the show just started and boom! it's done.If some players say that they want to only play poker and not commentate, well, sorry "you can't play, it's part of the appearance fee"Probably low key types like Ivey, Juanda, and such will pass but having top pro's talk about the hands and then see them say face off that the same table would be real intersing. imo.
I think that they should do comentary post production, one player per show with a different player on each show.

chip reese richard brodiebill gates (aka the atm machine)fergusonTLKhellmuthsam grizzle (playing at the same time as hellmuth)that would be a good and rich group of characters

-Phil Ivey (hes the man, but the stakes are rather small for him)-Jamie Gold (So we can see how good he really plays, he said he can outplay any pro)-Howard Lederer (I want to see if he still has "it")

-Phil Ivey (hes the man, but the stakes are rather small for him)-Jamie Gold (So we can see how good he really plays, he said he can outplay any pro)-Howard Lederer (I want to see if he still has "it")
those are some good ones cept for gold i dont think he should ever be allowed to look at a playing card again wether it is old maid of poker
Andy Beal.
i think beal only plays limit and the stakes are way to low for him if they bumped it to like 30000/60000 limit he would play