The Art Of Bonus Whoring

well i have $10 on PS is there any possible way to get that up to anything signifigant thru bonuses

I do have a legitimate bonus question. Full Tilt is now offering a 50% reload bonus, is it possible to withdraw my entire bank roll into Neteller and then immediately put it back in...or would I have to wait a few days for everything to clear? I've never done anything like this before.

I do have a legitimate bonus question. Full Tilt is now offering a 50% reload bonus, is it possible to withdraw my entire bank roll into Neteller and then immediately put it back in...or would I have to wait a few days for everything to clear? I've never done anything like this before.
I'm not sure about Full Tilt, but a lot of sites don't allow you to collect on a deposit bonus if you make a withdrawl first. I'd suggest taking out your BR, whoring a different site, then going back to Full Tilt.
I'm not sure about Full Tilt, but a lot of sites don't allow you to collect on a deposit bonus if you make a withdrawl first. I'd suggest taking out your BR, whoring a different site, then going back to Full Tilt.
well shit, thanks anywayanyone else with some insight?
you're such a fat ass that when people see you they say "God damn that's a big fat ass"
Ha! I love your location adams. I remember getting confused a while back when you first told me you were in southern Illinois.

youll need about $300 and to be able to at least break even at .50/1 lhe before you can do some bonus whoring. you can clear some bonuses at .25/.50 but its really slow.now that the cryptos left us bonus whoring just kicked in the nuts. thats like $300 a month i wont be getting anymore.

Is there still a 100% first time deposit bonus up to 600 on FT and UB?If so, is there a code?
I'm pretty sure there is on Full Tilt and I don't believe you need a code for it. I can't speak anything about UB since I don't play there.

As of several months ago, you could withdraw all of your fulltilt money and redeposit to collect the bonus. I just haven't done it in the last few months, so conceivably the rules could have changed. Withdraw most of it and try it.

As of several months ago, you could withdraw all of your fulltilt money and redeposit to collect the bonus. I just haven't done it in the last few months, so conceivably the rules could have changed. Withdraw most of it and try it.
I went ahead and e-mailed Full Tilt about the issue and this is what I got back...feel free Cartman:Hello Adrian,Thank you for your email regarding th 50% Redeposit bonus.I have reviewed your account and can see that you are eligible to receive this bonus. You may withdrawal your funds at anytime and if you make your next deposit between now and October 20, 2006 you will be able to take advantage of the reload bonus.If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate toask. Best of luck at the tables. Regards,ShujiroFull Tilt Poker Support
I went ahead and e-mailed Full Tilt about the issue and this is what I got back...feel free Cartman:Hello Adrian,Thank you for your email regarding th 50% Redeposit bonus.I have reviewed your account and can see that you are eligible to receive this bonus. You may withdrawal your funds at anytime and if you make your next deposit between now and October 20, 2006 you will be able to take advantage of the reload bonus.If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate toask. Best of luck at the tables. Regards,ShujiroFull Tilt Poker Support
sweeeeet

i just read that site and my god can these bonus whores make a lot of money. for us players it said the potential income (you have to play break even poker and multi full time) is 125k. holy crap that is a lot of money. i might have to give it a shot.