Most Annoying Pro Poker Player

Post your least favorite and a reason why...OK, I was watching some tape of a Paris event and it was down to Surinder Singh (?) and Tony G. I gotta say, Tony G is, hands down, the most annoying pro poker player I've ever seen. Claerly, some of it is an act to get other players on tilt, but to keep yapping while another guy is considering a huge all-in call is just an ******* move. I hope I get to play him some day (not sure how thats going to happen, but...) so I can get the chance to piss in his drink and make him look like a donkey for trying to chip bully me.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats old news.......but yeah he is annoying, I think Matusow is good at getting under peoples skin but Negreanu heads up can be annoying too

thats old news.......but yeah he is annoying, I think Matusow is good at getting under peoples skin but Negreanu heads up can be annoying too
Not sure, but the difference between DN and Tony G is that Daniel will do most of his talking while it's his move, not that of the other guy. From what I've seen, DN makes a lot of probe comments and looks for reactions. Tony G just yaps nonsense and lies and such. I imagine Matusow can be grating, though, but he's probably more genuine than Tony G.

Who was that women, kinda looked like Whoopi Goldbergs little sister. Took forever to make a call, fold, et al. She was undoubtedly the most annoying poker "pro"(and I use the term loosely) ever. EVER!*L*T*

Who was that women, kinda looked like Whoopi Goldbergs little sister. Took forever to make a call, fold, et al. She was undoubtedly the most annoying poker "pro"(and I use the term loosely) ever. EVER!*L*T*
Tiffany Williamson. Definitely not a pro though. Won a WSOP seat through like a $50 satellite or something.
Tiffany Williamson. Definitely not a pro though. Won a WSOP seat through like a $50 satellite or something.
That isn't the first name that popped into my head...but now that I think about it; I never wanted to kick a woman in the ear moreso then when I watched her (pretend that she knew how to) play...so I'll +1 on TW
Jean-Robert Bellande....seems like a jerk to me.jeanrobert-bellande.jpg
After listening to him of The Circuit he seems like an actually nice guy. At first i didnt like him but my opinion of him changed after that
wow and no one has mentioned Kathy Liebert yet
KFL isn't as annoying as she is just FUGLY
KFL isn't as annoying as she is just FUGLY
She ain't all that fugly. She just ain't a young man's cup of tea so to speak. You all think you're gonna bang Shakira. Got news for ya welps, KL (or some fascimile thereof) is gonna be on your radar screen before too long. Just saying.*L*T*PS. what's not to like?54.jpg
She ain't all that fugly. She just ain't a young man's cup of tea so to speak. You all think you're gonna bang Shakira. Got news for ya welps, KL (or some fascimile thereof) is gonna be on your radar screen before too long. Just saying.*L*T*PS. what's not to like?kathy_leibert_02.jpg
FYP (Fixed Your Picture)
I'd still hit it. Just saying.*L*T*
Then you sir, have terribly poor taste. Unless your terribly disfigured to the point a normal looking chick wouldn't even mercy f*** you; In which case I'm sorry :club:

Maybe LT likes women who look like farm animals? His avatar looks a little horsey, although I happen to know, Sarah Silverman is pretty hot.