first fcp protege sunday tourney

Just a reminder to everybody that the first qualifier for Seat 6 of Daniel's Protege goes on Sun Dec 25th at 3 pm Eastern Time. It's a $30+$3 tourney and in addition to a normal cash payout the top 3 e win a ticket to a 36 person tourney and the winner of that tourney wins Seat 6 at the Protege final table. These tournaments will run every Sunday at the same time for 12 weeks. Good Luck Everybody.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker/tourname...amentID=8061592

Guest pphillips

LOL negreanu's protege? He should be my protege, i'd take him down anyday. "i like listening to sounds of the ocean, and birds chirping", thats all i'd say at the table to him, and he'd get so pissed off, i'd take him down easily.Daniel who?

Guest Anonymous

plus, he's a leafs fan and i'm a habs fan. No one that wears a leafs jersey has ever won anything. Look at rex goudie how he lost when he put on the maple leaf jersey at canadian idol. No coincidence. leafs are going down, along with daniel

LOL negreanu's protege? He should be my protege, i'd take him down anyday. "i like listening to sounds of the ocean, and birds chirping", thats all i'd say at the table to him, and he'd get so censored off, i'd take him down easily.Daniel who?
The bearded man of the resurection of Hellmuth speaks for once.... :twisted: THE DEVIL