Negreanu Open H.o.r.s.e. Tuesdays At Poker Stars, Tues Oct 2nd 9:00 Pm Et

Tonight is the first week of the 4th quarter of Negreanu Open H.O.R.S.E. tournament. It is played on Poker Stars and starts at 9:00 PM ET.Look for Tournament # 62335502 under the Private Tournament TabThe password as always is fcpfcpI will have the 3rd quarter final numbers up tonight before this tournament starts and will be getting in touch with the winners for their prizes.This is the first week for points for the 4th quarter so if you have been thinking about playing in these this is a perfect time to start!Tonight is only a 5 drink minimum.GLGLGLGLGL!

My internet is in bad shape.I'll be registered, hopefully playing.lol @ 5 drink minimum...expecting a lot of rookies?
Nope, I got bombed last night at the bar league poker game, dont think I can push past a 6 pack tonight. When you wake up still drunk instead of hungover it's been a good night.
Nope, I got bombed last night at the bar league poker game, dont think I can push past a 6 pack tonight. When you wake up still drunk instead of hungover it's been a good night.
lol, well put sir i agree 100%
Why haven't you started drinking yet? Keep buzz going >>> early afternoon hangover.I thought you were a pro.
Why haven't you started drinking yet? Keep buzz going >>> early afternoon hangover.I thought you were a pro.
Yeah meh, the whole having to work a real job to feed the fam thing gets in the way of my alcoholism sometimes i guess. life tilt
Me thinks I could try it. How many usually enter?
You sure do ask a lot of questions.
I will have the 3rd quarter final numbers up tonight before this tournament starts and will be getting in touch with the winners for their prizes.
I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I know any prizes for the top 9 finishers is a gift, but with two leagues and the usual suspects in both and usually atop the leaderboard, don't you think that there's only so many chip sets or mouses that any one person could use?Any chance we could find more items to add to the prize pool to give a little variety?Now, I will be ungrateful about not having the 3rd and 4th quarter SNG's with DN, because I want a piece of his ass... If you know what I mean.That is all...Back to your consumption.
I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I know any prizes for the top 9 finishers is a gift, but with two leagues and the usual suspects in both and usually atop the leaderboard, don't you think that there's only so many chip sets or mouses that any one person could use?Any chance we could find more items to add to the prize pool to give a little variety?Now, I will be ungrateful about not having the 3rd and 4th quarter SNG's with DN, because I want a piece of his ass... If you know what I mean.That is all...Back to your consumption.
Horde that shit. It'll be worth a mint someday. You know, when Daniel gets famous and all. I'll gladly trade an unopened copy of Staked and one of those rollerball mouse's's's's for a chip set. You won every single LL bet last quarter. It's high time I make up for that by actually winning one of these. In to win!!!

Someone ship me $11 so I can play tonightPTBalloon on starI kind of went on a bad run playing Stud8 trying out a wider range of hands and when I went to rebuy for the $$^#!$^^!$ time I suddenly remembered that I suck and have lost most of my money before that playing outside my bankroll.Just send me the money and shut up

You won every single LL bet last quarter. It's high time I make up for that by actually winning one of these. In to win!!!
I think you need to check your records more closely. I have a $2 transfer to you on 9/5/2007 and two $1 transfers on 9/18 & 9/19.I've got it that I'm up FOUR BUCKS.Come and get it....SUCKER !!!!
Someone ship me $11 so I can play tonightPTBalloon on starI kind of went on a bad run playing Stud8 trying out a wider range of hands and when I went to rebuy for the $$^#!$^^!$ time I suddenly remembered that I suck and have lost most of my money before that playing outside my bankroll.Just send me the money and shut up
Shipped.
Tonight is only a 5 drink minimum.
Since Balloon doesn't drink, I think he should at least have to smoke 2 cigars... real fast.

hi there, new to this great forum but a big fan of Horse so I'll see you at the tables. But I have one question - do I have to drink all 5 at the same time? I only have three glasses.

Shipped.
Beat me to it, but you will NOT beat me in the LL tonight. I'm so confident that I put it in type here for all the world to see. However, I'm not so confident to give you odds. :club:
Since Balloon doesn't drink, I think he should at least have to smoke 5 cigars... real fast.
fypThanks for the stake. I really hope I can win this and pay you back as I am broke. Online
fypThanks for the stake. I really hope I can win this and pay you back as I am broke. Online
That's funny... I first put down 5, but thought that would be too much, so I lowered it. Your bid is acceptable.

In, but probably won't get to play, as I'm dealing tonight. Have fun with my chips.(hoping to get to play some while on break)