What A Punk!(watch This Video)

Dunno if this is in the basketball section but take a look at this.
I remember thatThat is probably the most wicked cross-hook I've ever seen in my life. Insane stuff

Absolutely sickening. He should get prosecuted for that shit.

Pretty much everyone in America is a minority now. There is no one dominant ethnicity anymore. Why don't you get a clue and get rid of your narrowmind.

you know that 98% of all felonies in the United States are caused by minorities. Its not discriminating, its stating a fact.
You know that every time that I see someone on TV talking about how "the white race is the superior race" they look similar to the below:ep4_3b.jpg
Did anyone notice what color he was. Enough said, I made my point
Your right. Minorities are the only ones who ever commit any crimes. Ever notice the real sickos are corn fed, white bread americans. Like Jeffrey Dalmer, Timothy mcVeigh and George Bush.
you know that 98% of all felonies in the United States are caused by minorities. Its not discriminating, its stating a fact.
Your right. Minorities are the only ones who ever commit any crimes. Ever notice the real sickos are corn fed, white bread americans. Like Jeffrey Dalmer, Timothy mcVeigh and George Bush.
Two different fish both same size brains its humans in general that do stupid things !
Ban this racist! HE is useless to the World,For all we know he could be a blind, black white-supremacist.Jerk
okay. i saw it.. do you guys understand that if a white basketball player knocked out a black ref, jesse jackson would be knocking on that schools door.
Drop the race stuff.That was nothing. My momma used to beat me like that. That was just one nasty stick.

The other team all fanning the ref with their shirts at the end had me ROFLMAOing