Anyone See The Same Thing?

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that there has been an explosion of donkeys lately??? I just got done playing a tournament at a local elks lodge and i have never seen such bad play... ill give you an example. its early in the tournament and everyone starts with 150 in chips.. the blinds are only 1-2 and about 30 mins in everyone folds around to the button and he raises to 10 the small blind folds and the bb calls... the flop comes 8-2-5 rainbow.. the bb checks and for some reason the button goes all in for 82 more (way over betting the pot), immediately the bb calls and shows J9!!!!! the button shows pocket queens... the sad part is the turn is the 10 and the river is the 7 giving the donkey a straight..... afterwards i asked him how he called that bet with J9 and he said he thought the guy was trying to steal.... LOL i laughed at him and told him he was stupid........ well later on i move all in in middle position with JJ and get two callers....... I had 14x the bb but i wanted to take the pot right there..... i got called by a A3 os and K7 os and the flop came AKQ... i dont really care about that but the problem i have is that they think they play awesome when they in reality suck.... does anyone else see tons of donkeys like this?????? and this was a 100 dollar buy in so its not like they are only playing for 10 bucks

No, haven't noticed. Seems the same as it's always been. People calling with junk and catching, and people with decent hands crying like it's the first time it's happened to them.

afterwards i asked him how he called that bet with J9 and he said he thought the guy was trying to steal.... LOL i laughed at him and told him he was stupid........
I would have slapped you.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that there has been an explosion of donkeys lately??? thats ironiccause here recently we've had an explosion of noobs that come on here and make dumb threads

i dont really care about that but the problem i have is that they think they play awesome when they in reality suck.
That's not a problem. You're an idiot. The only problem is you letting them know.
i know there have allways been donkeys out there but there has been soooooooo many more lately than there used to be... they are everywhere
Oh no! More easy money than ever! Everywhere! Whatever shall we do?!? :club:

I may not evermore acknowledge thee,Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,Nor thou with public kindness honour me,Unless thou take that honour from thy name:But do not so; I love thee in such sortAs, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.

I may not evermore acknowledge thee,Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,Nor thou with public kindness honour me,Unless thou take that honour from thy name:But do not so; I love thee in such sortAs, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.
Where was the rounders quote in this thread?
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that there has been an explosion of donkeys lately??? I just got done playing a tournament at a local elks lodge and i have never seen such bad play... ill give you an example. its early in the tournament and everyone starts with 150 in chips.. the blinds are only 1-2 and about 30 mins in everyone folds around to the button and he raises to 10 the small blind folds and the bb calls... the flop comes 8-2-5 rainbow.. the bb checks and for some reason the button goes all in for 82 more (way over betting the pot), immediately the bb calls and shows J9!!!!! the button shows pocket queens... the sad part is the turn is the 10 and the river is the 7 giving the donkey a straight..... afterwards i asked him how he called that bet with J9 and he said he thought the guy was trying to steal.... LOL i laughed at him and told him he was stupid........ well later on i move all in in middle position with JJ and get two callers....... I had 14x the bb but i wanted to take the pot right there..... i got called by a A3 os and K7 os and the flop came AKQ... i dont really care about that but the problem i have is that they think they play awesome when they in reality suck.... does anyone else see tons of donkeys like this?????? and this was a 100 dollar buy in so its not like they are only playing for 10 bucks
Last night I flopped top two pair and went all in against a guy who hit bottom set. ****in donkey.