Caesars Palace Lv Noon 80+50 Tourney

looks like the best structure, blinds/chip stack but ive never played a rebuy tourney. how does this one work can you do the rebuy right away? anyone who has played this what is the play like? all the other live tourneys ive played have been very fast paced this one should be nice with the 40 blind rounds.

looks like the best structure, blinds/chip stack but ive never played a rebuy tourney. how does this one work can you do the rebuy right away? anyone who has played this what is the play like? all the other live tourneys ive played have been very fast paced this one should be nice with the 40 blind rounds.
This is probably the best tourney in Vegas right now..You can take the rebuy right away, which most do. You start with 1500 chips and the rebuy gets you 3000, so you start with a nice stack. The blinds go up 40min, but they double quickly, so by the level 4, if you have been card dead, you are going to need to make a push... i play this tourney every time I got to LV (about 3 times a year, 4 days a trip) and it is excellent. Good mix of local rocks and tourist..be prepared, if you do well, you will be in the tourney for at about 5-6 hours or longer. usually have 100+ entries, so a decent price pool....most final tables get all paid and mostly willing to chop if you are fair..Good Luck!

Yeah, the 'rebuy' part is slightly misleading. It's essentially a one-time add-on (or rebuy) that can be taken until the first break.Everything that Dmuz said is spot on.

Whats first usually pay?
when i have played it the winner got between 6-8k. when i was there during the series the winner got 8600 once. it is a very good tourney and i recommend everyone playing. they also have a good tourney at 7 which is a little more money but it is also a good tourney.

By far the best structure for the money right now in Vegas. They get between 140 and 180 people on average. Its well worth your time and money if your looking for a tourney. Now just figure out if you want to add on immediately or play reckless with your first 1500 then add-on. The evening tourney is also a very good tourney. Its 100 + 120 with the same structure. I am prety sure it always pays over 10K at least....

I played this a few weeks ago while I was in Vegas. Very well-run and good structure.That said, I decided I dislike playing in live tourneys. I play lots of live cash games in Vegas, but that was my first time in a live tournament. I can tolerate the slow pace of live play (versus online) much better in a cash game, since I can get up and take a little break whenever I want. In a tourney, you really can't do that (or you will miss hands in an elevating blind structure), which really drives home the monotony of live play.But, bottom line, if tourneys are something you like a lot and you don't mind the above points, then this one is probably the best thing running in LV right now, unless you're rolled for the more expensive ones at Bellagio.

Also remember to get your's harrah's reward card to sign up...They use it for tracking purposes...Also if you win more then 600$ get ready for some tax forms...So you under 21 players that want to make money but not worry about taxes stay at binions or the sahara.

thanks for the replys guys. im probably going to play this tourney monday but im looking for a couple more aswell. the venetian tourneys look similar with alittle shorter blind rounds but i cant find anything else that looks like its not a total crap shoot and i dont have the cash to play the bellagio tourneys.

By far the best structure for the money right now in Vegas. They get between 140 and 180 people on average. Its well worth your time and money if your looking for a tourney. Now just figure out if you want to add on immediately or play reckless with your first 1500 then add-on. The evening tourney is also a very good tourney. Its 100 + 120 with the same structure. I am prety sure it always pays over 10K at least....
as in 100 to the prize pool + 120 for the house?
thanks for the replys guys. im probably going to play this tourney monday but im looking for a couple more aswell. the venetian tourneys look similar with alittle shorter blind rounds but i cant find anything else that looks like its not a total crap shoot and i dont have the cash to play the bellagio tourneys.
bellagio runs stt with 2 people getting seats. worth taking a shot at.

I have to agree with everyone great tourneys... They have 3 a day noon 80+507pm 120+10011pm 60+10I played during first week of ME and also the last week. Big diff in number and quality of players. Overall they are very enjoyable tourneys. P.S. I don't remember which time this was for, but for some of these you had to take the add on or rebuy immediately before playing your first hand (check with dealer).

I have to agree with everyone great tourneys... They have 3 a day noon 80+507pm 120+10011pm 60+10I played during first week of ME and also the last week. Big diff in number and quality of players. Overall they are very enjoyable tourneys. P.S. I don't remember which time this was for, but for some of these you had to take the add on or rebuy immediately before playing your first hand (check with dealer).
80+50, 120+100, those are some fatty rakes.60+10 seems decent though
as in 100 to the prize pool + 120 for the house?
i believe $120 for an add onthat would be the biggest bullshit if they took more then the buy in
I played this a few weeks ago while I was in Vegas. Very well-run and good structure.That said, I decided I dislike playing in live tourneys. I play lots of live cash games in Vegas, but that was my first time in a live tournament. I can tolerate the slow pace of live play (versus online) much better in a cash game, since I can get up and take a little break whenever I want. In a tourney, you really can't do that (or you will miss hands in an elevating blind structure), which really drives home the monotony of live play.But, bottom line, if tourneys are something you like a lot and you don't mind the above points, then this one is probably the best thing running in LV right now, unless you're rolled for the more expensive ones at Bellagio.
I've always thought that people who complain about the pace of live play tend to miss a lot of things about betting patterns/holdings from which position/tells/the way people play made hands as opposed to draws. But, that's just me.
i honestly didn't even know they offered a 60+10...what'st he difference between it and the daily?
YEAH, I CAN SEE HOW IT'S KIND DIFFICULT TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALL OF THE TOURNEYS LOLOLOL.
i honestly didn't even know they offered a 60+10...what'st he difference between it and the daily?
Quicker rounds and fewer chips.
You playing any cash games, anywhere? I'm exceptionally bored and trying to stay awake for another hour or so.
Nah. Got most of my play in last night. Just catching up on some tv and probably going to crash in a bit. I'm thinking about playing the 100k on Bodog this afternoon, but I might have to run an errand for a few hours.Therefore, I'm considering an unusual scenario. Jordan really came through for me a few months ago with a tournament where I partially staked him. I've been trying to figure out how to get a piece again now that he's Mr. Moneybags. I'm thinking that I may play for the first few hours and, assuming I'm still in, try to convince him to take over until I get back. Should I be reticent to do so for any ethical reasons?