The Kid Don't Stop

Msals11 aka markysals11 on Pokerstars is down to 29 in the 22r, with a very healthy stack. Get on the rail. Guaranteed FT.
Ok, but only cause you told me to.

never could get anything going tonight.. out in 23rd... weak run of cards from hour 2 on

elky is reasonably sick.
between starcraft and poker, i've heard this statement 100,000,000,000,000 times in my life. elky is just off the charts in whatever game he applies himself to.he'll have staying power, i assure you.
between starcraft and poker, i've heard this statement 100,000,000,000,000 times in my life. elky is just off the charts in whatever game he applies himself to.he'll have staying power, i assure you.
I wasn't being sarcastic. Sick is good. Elky is sick. Elky is good.

elky is not good, elky is not good at all... he was a complete card rack from what i saw, and Grinder can vouge for that fact... ive played with him enough to know that he isn't that great, but gets the hype because of the star wars crap

Agreed with msals, I've played iwth him numerous times and all he does is win like 6 hands in a row to get a super stack, then piss it all away.

Elky is just respected cos he plays like 11 tables at once I'm pretty sure he's not even a winning player and if he is it's only because of the sheer volume he plays. He plays what's tantamount to smash style at the highest limits.