If I'm not mistaken its a month for first time offense. At least I think thats what they gave me when I said at the 200k grtf FT "PRTYPSUX IS FUC.KING PHIL IVEY AND YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO HIM!!!"
^^^^^FCP railing at it's very best^^^^^What's a month of chat worth anyway?

I've got my chat banned numerous times, it's very fun.The best time was on pokerroom, support was in the chat and I had just taken 2 bad beats and I threatened to burn down the Pokerroom headquarters. 5 mins later......chat disabled, I laughed so hard.

I've got my chat banned numerous times, it's very fun.The best time was on pokerroom, support was in the chat and I had just taken 2 bad beats and I threatened to burn down the Pokerroom headquarters. 5 mins later......chat disabled, I laughed so hard.
milton_looks.jpg
How long does a chat ban last on FTP?I used some.....lets say colorful words towards another railer who was pissing me off, now my chat is disabled.
I made some remarks after Mike Matusow left and look what happened.Hello Brian,It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chat privileges at the tables. We value all players and wish to cultivate an environment in which they can play without being harassed or called names at the tables.Brian, we had noticed you had made some rather abusive and suggestive remarks towards Mike Matusow. Please understand that on our pro tables, as they are highly visible players and popular tables to play on, we tend to monitor closely for any chat that violates our site rules. This is both to drive home the message to observers and other players that abusive chat will not be tolerated, but also as these players are publicpeople who many people choose to verbally abuse simply because of their pro status. A copy of the chat has been pasted below:2006-08-18 hookers2006-08-13 that was pathetic2006-08-13 way to commit with garbage MM2006-08-13 mikes computer time at the Clark county library is upThis can happen quite often on the same table, and we must temporarily revoke a player's chat who violate this even with a single sentence.Please be advised that future infractions of this nature may cause your chat privileges to be revoked for an extended period; repeated infractions may result in the permanent suspension of your chat privileges. They have now been reinstated.We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best of luck at the tables.Regards,Alex BFull Tilt Poker Support
A copy of the chat has been pasted below:2006-08-18 hookers2006-08-13 that was pathetic2006-08-13 way to commit with garbage MM2006-08-13 mikes computer time at the Clark county library is up
lmao but come on, they took it away for thatheres wat i said in a play money pokerstars game to get my chat banned for 6 months: well actuallyu it would all come out as **** you man or ur a ***** but thats also how it came out on the PS chat and i got banned omg its so much fun to be a total **** on chat

chat i posted a thread about a while ago, it was the craziest i'd ever seen then, and still is to this day. im sure he got his chat bannedhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ic=9088&hl=sitting on a pp table, i see some guy get his trips drawn out on by a flush...he proceeds with these comments: ___________________do not read if offended by racism_________________________________frankenreid: i hope you contract aids and die you fu.ckbag frankenreid: i hope your children die of cancer and you get hit by a drunk driver and get paralyzed for life dlg1003: stfu frankenreid: die frankenreid: stupid fu.ck dlg1003: stfu frankenreid: go suck your daddy's di.ck you prick how241: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how241: wewe dlg1003: your momma is suking mine how241: weeeeeeeeee how241: stop how241: now frankenreid: stop playing while you are sucking your dad's di.ck how241: i commmand u frankenreid: you daddy-cum-guzzling fa.ggot how241: stop it how241: now frankenreid: you suck at poker who plays that crap dlg1003: ok mom how241: be nice how241: weinere frankenreid: you're a disrespectful little fuc.krag you know that"?: how241: who how241: a hole frankenreid: dlg dlg1003: STFU PENI.S BREATH frankenreid: suck a fu.cking di.ck you goatfu.cking piece of horseshi.t dlg1003: LOL UR ARE AN EASY BIOTCH frankenreid: you dirty nig.ger i hope you get beat like rodney king, you fu.cking slave, you should still be my bit.ch in the fields dlg1003: your mom frankenreid: it's too bad hitler didnt kill ALL the jews, cuz you are probably a dirty nig.ger jew you piece of kyke shi.t, i hope you're mom gets fu.cked in the *** and sh.it's out blood and dies. frankenreid: you suck frankenreid: fa.ggot frankenreid: fu.ckbag how241: wewe boy frankenreid: i hope your entire family is tortured and executed while you have to watch while being tortured how241: interesting seriously what was this guy thinking?? some of that stuff is just toooo far...

How long does a chat ban last on FTP?I used some.....lets say colorful words towards another railer who was pissing me off, now my chat is disabled.
Mine lasted a month.
LOL