I understand that people will suck out with bad hands. It seems like I'm losing a lot of money on hands like that though. Does anybody have a decent betting/play strategy for NL that will minimize losses on these hands? Ex.1/2 NLI get dealt AKs in the big blind.3 limpers, I raise to $4 BB, all 3 call, including Small Blind.Flop comes 4s 9s AdSmall blind bets $2 I raise to $8One folds, Other 2 call.Turn is Kc Small blind checks, I bet $8 again. 1st player folds, Small blind calls.River comes 10cSmall blind bets $12, I flat call.He turns over QJh.So I lost. Now, I can handle losses like this, but I invested 32 dollars into this pot to get suckered out on the turn and river. Is there any strategic way to keep these losses down? I'm tired of losing decent size pots to bad players, because of this. I don't want to bet more than I was because he could very well have flopped a set or even flopped two pair (my second pair on the turn would have beat that at least).Is my play bad or is there something else I can do?