• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahaha, he's one of those? I don't know why I'm surprised. It's the Royals.   Home runs kill rallies, in the sense that the rally is no longer needed because all the runs have scored. It's like say

jesus christ he just hit two guys in a row to end the game.so it went: error, walk, walk, grounder to tie the game, hbp, hbp = lossFUCK ME IN THE ASS WHY DONT YOU.

watch for 4.5 hours and see that. nah son, we aint gonna play it like that. but hey, should be an entertaining season.
At least all the other relievers were lights out. Or something.

some good rany jazaryli tweets last night after the game.Seven times in the last 9 seasons, the Royals have had a six-game losing streak by the end of April.By comparison, in only 3 of the last 9 seasons did the Royals have a six-game winning streak at any point.One of my favorite stats ever: the Royals once went OVER FIVE YEARS (4/12/03 to 6/21/08) without a six-game winning streak.After starting the 2003 season 9-0, the Royals haven't had an eight-game winning streak since. They've had 11 eight-game losing streaks.Actually 12, if you count the 19-game losing streak twice. Which you should, because my God do you know how hard it is to lose 19 in a row?

so i show up early to watch batting practice. the royals website says the royals start BP at 4:50 for a 7:10 game. okay so i get there at 4:30 and make my way to the gate - but they don't let anyone in the gate until 5:30. i question several dbag gate keepers and they have no explanation as to why royals fans cannot get into a royals game until after the royals are done with BP. so i mean i sit there for an hour and they let me in and the royals are done with BP. so stupid.

At least you're not Greg Holland. That fucker is doing his best to ruin my fantasy week with only 2 innings pitched.
yeah he is really on his knees blowing the season so far.