multi tabling issues

I'm having trouble getting my monitor to fit two or three party poker tables without overlapping each other. My computer's resolution can get as small as 1920x1200, but when I go to that setting the screen gets bigger than the monitor, and if I move my mouse to the right the screen moves. So i guess my question is, has anybody had similar problems and does anybody have any ideas to fix it. I'm thinking about buying a new monitor, but are there other things I need as well? Any help would be appreciated.

Is 1600 x 1200 a problem? I'm not sure about Party, bu most poker client windows are 800 x 600 and 4 of them will fit on 1600 x 1200.Otherwise, there should be a setting in the advanced dialog of your display properties that tells your video card, or perhaps you monitor, to shrink/expand a resized desktop to fit the screen. If the setting is not there, it's in your BIOS.Sorry to be so vague, but it's been a long time since I fixed this problem. It's common with LCD screens like on laptops, where if you set a resolution lower than the LCD native, there is a big black band surrounding a tiny display area.Hope it helps.Mensch

Is 1600 x 1200 a problem?  I'm not sure about Party, bu most poker client windows are 800 x 600 and 4 of them will fit on 1600 x 1200.Otherwise, there should be a setting in the advanced dialog of your display properties that tells your video card, or perhaps you monitor, to shrink/expand a resized desktop to fit the screen.  If the setting is not there, it's in your BIOS.Sorry to be so vague, but it's been a long time since I fixed this problem.  It's common with LCD screens like on laptops, where if you set a resolution lower than the LCD native, there is a big black band surrounding a tiny display area.Hope it helps.Mensch
For some reason, my monitor has a bunch of weird resolution settings like 1600x900 and 1280x768. Whenever I try to use one of these resolutions, the screen gets bigger than the monitor for whatever reason.
I'm going to pick this monitor up today, for $15 I dont think I can go wrong.  Even if it is 17" CRT.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5227838480I didnt win this particular one, but I emailed the dude and he has several so figured I would give it a shot.
I might just have to give up with this monitor and buy a new one. I'm a little computer retarded so if anybody else knows something that might be also causing the problem like a video card or something it would be helpful to know.
I'm going to pick this monitor up today, for $15 I dont think I can go wrong. Even if it is 17" CRT. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5227838480I didnt win this particular one, but I emailed the dude and he has several so figured I would give it a shot.
just picked up this monitor and its really cool. It not only does 1600 x 1200, but it goes all the way to 1920 x 1440. Paid $35 total, not a bad deal. 4 tables line up perfectly with no overlap. Love it!