and the best structure award for poker site goes too

what site you think has has best structure out there in internet land?Just want to settle this once and for all so whenever someone posts this again we can be like search.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether you are referring to overall client setup or just tournament structure, I vote UB. I don't like their Turbo or Ultra turbo tournament setups, but Frau Mensch has been doing well on these. To each her own, I guess.Mensch

This is stupid.... it's not up for debate or even a vote... there IS one that has the best structure and it can't be argued.Ultimate Bet has the best Tournament Structure period!!! (Do the math)Full Tilt is a close second but not as good.Stars sucks compared to those two, so please don't mention it.Whoever says Party anywhere but last is retarded.End of discussion.

This is stupid.... it's not up for debate or even a vote... there IS one that has the best structure and it can't be argued.Ultimate Bet has the best Tournament Structure period!!! (Do the math)Full Tilt is a close second but not as good.Stars sucks compared to those two, so please don't mention it.Whoever says Party anywhere but last is retarded.End of discussion.
the question isnt just about tournament structure manreopening of discussion.

Can you guys pretty please explain WHY sites are better/worse than others?"UB has a way better tournament structure than Pokerstars"doesn't tell me much really. What makes it better and why? Differently timed levels? starting chips to blinds ratio? I'm looking into playing somewhere else besides pokerstars. I played the instantbankroll.com thing at partypoker but i DESPISE the tournament setup (starting with 800 chips) and i hate the clunky slow play.

If you go to the sites you can usually find the structures online somewhere.UB Mtt's.... starts at 5/10 blinds. 1500 chips, 12 minute levels. (15 min at higher buyins)

Are you kidding me?Look at the OP and the title of the thread!!!It says best structure. What other structures is this about exactly??

Poker Champs' "Tony G" tournament has a 5 dollar flat entry fee (no percentage to the house). You start with 3000 chips and blinds at 10/20. They go up every 15 minutes. Usual number of entrants = 150. I'd like to know if ANY site can beat this structure at this buy-in level - I've never seen one.

This shouldn't be a competition. I can't speak for the smaller sites, but if you want a decent prize pool, then UB is the winner by far. Seriously, it's not even a competition. Anyone who thinks PS is better is on crack. No, I'm not kidding, there's absolutely NO question.

This is stupid.... it's not up for debate or even a vote... there IS one that has the best structure and it can't be argued.Ultimate Bet has the best Tournament Structure period!!! (Do the math)Full Tilt is a close second but not as good.Stars sucks compared to those two, so please don't mention it.
Just cause u had bad luck at Stars doesn't mean the structure isn't good. It's just as good as Full Tilts.Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars Pokerstars
Are you kidding me?Look at the OP and the title of the thread!!!It says best structure. What other structures is this about exactly??
hey no where in his post did he say the word tournament. you would think he would say that word when hes talking about tournament structures. if he is talking about tournament structures then he shouldve been more clear. i was thinking structure as in overall software and all that stuff.