poker license plates contest

Looking for some suggestions for a license plate.I tried to get ACES FULL but it was taken.In Ontario, you can have any combination ofup to 8 letters and numbers.If I use anyone's suggestion, I will transfer $25 intotheir Neteller account and play them Heads Up NLHon the site of their choice.It's a can't lose opportunity to win $50.I know from the logo contest there are someinsanely creative people on here...let's see what you've got.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other than teh insanley obvious and cheezy / corny utterly retarded:ALL-INPKT AABIG-SLICKPOKR-LVRNOT-A-FISHDUCE-DUCESTRT-FLSHNUTZIGOTNUTSand what else have you, I can't really think of any :club:

NUTFLOPR, it's a poker reference but even more hilarious to people who don't play.Poker related items are stupid, honestly. Unless you are a professional, I see no point in advertising your poker playing anywhere other than at the table. It's like that guy at the football game who paints himself or the fat guy who can't jump but wears a jersey, Jordans, and sweatbands on his head and wrist all the time. Being ostentatious with your gear screams "wannabe."

NUTFLOPR, it's a poker reference but even more hilarious to people who don't play.Poker related items are stupid, honestly. Unless you are a professional, I see no point in advertising your poker playing anywhere other than at the table. It's like that guy at the football game who paints himself or the fat guy who can't jump but wears a jersey, Jordans, and sweatbands on his head and wrist all the time. Being ostentatious with your gear screams "wannabe."
why dont you just take my idea and try to make it your own you unoriginal bastardsw :club:
Looking for some suggestions for a license plate.I tried to get ACES FULL but it was taken.In Ontario, you can have any combination ofup to 8 letters and numbers.If I use anyone's suggestion, I will transfer $25 intotheir Neteller account and play them Heads Up NLHon the site of their choice.It's a can't lose opportunity to win $50.I know from the logo contest there are someinsanely creative people on here...let's see what you've got.
PLAY2WINHOLD EMTXHOLDEMMR POKER7 2 OSAAA KKROYLFLSHIPLYPOKRDEAL EMFLOPED ITURADONKURAFISHUOYKCUFPOKEHER